Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Black River in Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black River in Missouri

black river is located on higway k in annapolis missouri. k bridge is where you are looking to camp at. there is also a good camping sight on one end that costs, but it has showers and electric, worth the money, they are also patrolled by rangers, so maybe your bikes will be safer.

Old 03-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

shadetree101 Hit it dead on.....Thank you for the help..........I only know about it because the guy I ride with. His brother ownes 40 acres down there. The country is beautiful and the riding is great!!!!!!! just respect the land and the locals will leave you alone.

Old 03-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Range Rover

I have been to Fingers Lake.It is a great place to ride.Some tight woods trails, big hills a few wide open areas and a really nice MX track. It gets pretty muddy at times.

Old 03-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

sound like me and shadtree will be there !!!!!

( no wives )...

Old 03-15-2004, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer

i am determined to go to black river on saturday. matt better help bert change his swing-arm. besides there is no draggin in the large rocks of the beaches. would have to leave early and plannin on bringing bbq supplies. i am beside myself to hear it is reopened. however i don't know how far you can ride without crossing the river. i just got off the phone with jeff's canoe rentals and they said the ranger station isn't open down there to regulate it until like may. yehaa sandraggen, here's your invite.

Old 03-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

I pm'd you shadetree and if the pipe don't get here I'll go. I will get a tracking # from Art.

JMiller

Old 03-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Trailblazer

guys the plans have changed. i am going to suttons bluff on saturday. with the moisture we've had the dust won't be too bad. i have the babysitter all day. i would go to black river but i am not sure of the trail access since you can't cross the river. i do plan to stop by it on the way home though. kevin and lil kevin and the wife have already confirmed they are in. question is who else is? if you're a boring puss go to st.joe if not join us at suttons. i plan on leaving early, 7:00 at the latest. don't wanna waste any riding time. matt you have to convince billy to call off and go with us.

saddle up let's ride. damn i'm already pumped up!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

wheres sutton bluff and how do you get there. Lets here more

Old 03-16-2004, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

easiest way to go...

Hwy 21 all the way past elephant rocks state park
go to hwy n make right turn and follow on hwy n till
you come back to hwy 21 again.
make right turn on hwy 21 take that into the town
of centerville. ( very small town like mayberry...)
go to the only gas station in town and buy your trail pass... $5
and ask all your questin there.... they will tell you how to get to the trails
from there..

its awsome...

Old 03-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Trailblazer

hey matt, this is chris, the guy with the banshee down at the shop,,(they call me silent bob) Are you for sure going to suttons bluff or are you going to st. joe, cause monday night you were talking about going to st. joe, that is if you give your wife 50 buck to go spend at the mall. Cause me and Jimmy (the yellow lt 250) are trying to deside where to ride we would like to ride suttons bluff, cause we have never rode there before, but if no one else is going we might just go to st joe..

Quick Reply: Black River in Missouri