Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New to Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Charlotte, NC

Of course if I work it out I want you all to go with me so I will let you know. If you want to ride this weekend maybe we can do a quick trip to my place. I think Scott will have the pool open by this weekend.
That'd be sweet. Yeah I think I'd have a better chance to ride if we keep it local. We'll have to see what I can talk the wife into.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Depending on what ya'll wanted to do we "might" be able to go other places as well, but your place will be just fine for me.

Old 06-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Ken,

I've been trying to get ahold of ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dave(father-inlaw) wanted to head out to W.Va. tomarrow to try out some new trails we found out there and I wanted to see if you were interested? Its only about an extra 30 minutes from Brown Mtn, so its really still not too far. Anyway I just wanted to make sure not to be rude and just leave ya hanging. I wanted to get ahold of ya. I left ya a message on the celly. Let me know.......

Old 06-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Trailblazer

I can't go I am grounded. My wife is opening a store in Chinagrove. She says I have to stay and help her she wants to open Monday. I really appreciate the offer.

Old 06-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bigdurt
I can't go I am grounded. My wife is opening a store in Chinagrove. She says I have to stay and help her she wants to open Monday. I really appreciate the offer.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Bummer. I reckon we'll catch up with ya soon. I hate being grounded. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We'll do another ride soon, and we'll make sure your along. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys I live in China Grove and I saw this thread and I finally found some people to possible ride with. That is if you guys would not mind another person. I have a Banshee, pretty much stock. I have been to TNT in Chester SC and to Uwharrie. I will never go back to Uwharrie again in my life. The Tracks at TNT are pretty fun, I must say. I would love to hook up with you guys and go riding some time. Later

Old 06-16-2004, 08:07 AM
Pro Rider

Always ready to meet new friends.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BigDurt lives in the China Grove as well. Just watch for this thread and we have one or two others that we post on in this forum. I'll make it a point to let you know when we go again.

Old 11-14-2004, 01:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

I live in Mooresville and am looking to ride! sperfect631@aol.com

Old 11-14-2004, 08:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hello everyone. I am new to th area and am looking for people to ride trails with. I am on Wingate....just outside of monroe. If anyone is doing any riding give me a yell........... minimotogarage@yahoo.com

Old 12-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Trailblazer

im new here too
tomorrow im riding @ daniels ridge , i wish i could of set some thing up earlier but oh well ill check the site tomorrow morning if any one want to follow me up there i think there are 4 of us now .. we ride every sunday we leave mooresville about 11:00 , or so .. the more the better . we run flat track and mx (just for fun ) its a blast .. all of us have jobs and have to be in one peice come monday morning ... put a post up and ill meet ya in mooresville if ya want to go .

Old 12-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

SOUNDS GOOD BUT I DIDNT GET THIS UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT. WAS AT BRUSHY MNT ON SAT. EMAIL ME INSTEAD AND WE CAN MEET UP. SPERFECT631@AOL.COM

Quick Reply: New to Charlotte, NC