Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hillclimb at Eaton Mtn., Maine?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hillclimb at Eaton Mtn., Maine?

I just saw a schedule and noticed they had a hill climb......Has anyone done this? I've been to the track but have never noticed...Too many frosties beforehand, or is it a new thing they started? It got my cogs turning and thinking Quadzilla+Hillclimb (should)= a good time!!

Any info would be marvy....Thanks!!

Old 04-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Pro Rider

bump

Old 04-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

That place is a frigging joke and an unsafe track. Have fun hope you dont get hurt they will take you to a vetranary clinic if you do.

Old 04-10-2004, 11:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: z838mx
That place is a frigging joke and an unsafe track. Have fun hope you dont get hurt they will take you to a vetranary clinic if you do.
lol... how did you do at southwick? i didnt notice... too busy trying to dodge the rain... i was parked right next to you guys... we had a blue yamaha tent.

as far as the track... yes it does suck... and thats why i didnt race there last year... too rough... to much of a beating on you and the machine... but as far as the hill climbs... it is something they just started... and i dont got much info on it.

Old 04-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

you were next to us? you should of said hello. We also are the neatv tech inspectors nextt ime we race come over and say hello. How did you do anyway?

Old 04-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

my carb was all messed up I had some dirt in it or something I had a hard time keeping it running I took 10th and then called it a day because of mecanical issues from the carb.

Old 04-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

me race...? hah... that would have been funny... my buddy's raced... i dont think ill race down there... too much cash and i dont get right into it like my buddys do... i also just got my 450.. and i have no nerfs or teather... i was gonna use my prodesign one and hook it to my stator... i think it was one of your buddys that came over... the one on the white yfz and told us how he fried his cdi.. that sucks.
we are going down again on the 16th... and do you know if you can camp there? we dont wanna take that love drive again in the mourning... it killed us on the ride back...

Old 04-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Pro Rider

you can camp there you can get there at 4 the night before and alot of people do camp there. once the weather is better we camp the first race or two we stay at the hotel up the street you can go there too its pretty cheap. Yeah that was a buddy of ours that fried his cdi .I had carb troubles and I think everyone had a crappy day overall that day the 16th will be better though.

Old 04-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what you running for a carb?
we will definitly be camping there over night the 16th... i had to blast some godsmack to keep me awake for the ride home... and even that barely worked, i still hit the rumble strip like 3 times...

Old 04-13-2004, 08:36 AM
Pro Rider

im running a 41mm fcr. the issue is that it was running fine I had to tear it apart at the track then it ran like crap. So I tore it apar tagain and then again. I couldent get it right then I took it home and ran it with more dignostic time it is running lean. So now im going to put it on the dyno at work and im going to set it right.

Quick Reply: Hillclimb at Eaton Mtn., Maine?