Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Suzuki Dirt Days

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki Dirt Days

I am wanting to attend the Suzuki Dirt Days in West Virginia this summer. I was wondering if anyone on here attended last year, and if anyone was going to attend this year. If yall been there, what should I expect? If yall are going please let me know, expecially if you are from somewhere around Alabama. It would be nice to have someone to follow if I cant get anyone to go w/ me.

Old 05-30-2004, 09:33 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki Dirt Days

You're in for pure fun and great trails. Go if you get the chance, it's awesome. DIRT DAYS!

The 2nd Annual Dirt Days on the Hatfield-McCoy Trail
"America's Premier Dirtbike and aTV Event"
June 29 - July 4, 2004

The 2nd Annual "Suzuki Dirt Days" event for ATV and Dirtbike enthusiast will be great fun for the whole family. Every registered participant will be automatically eligible for the 1st ever Hatfield-McCoy Trail ATV Giveaway. Additional chances to win will be available on-site and to registered participants ONLY! Many other great prizes and cash, including a new Warn Winch, will also be given away throughout the event. Additional details will be available on site in participant event programs. This Week long event is hosted from the Rolling Thunder Race Park located in Logan, West Virginia. Combining the Hatfield-McCoy Trails with a top rate Race Park makes for a week of thrills and extreme sports. The park features a 300 foot ATV drag strip for hioctane drag racing fun for participants and spectators. Signups will be available to show off your quad's sheer power and test your raw nerve. We will have various activities throughout the week including Poker Runs, ATV Rodeos, Tug-of-War, a huge Mud Pit, and many great meals all included in the price. Many of Hatfield-McCoy Trail's major corporate sponsors will be present at Dirt Days, so don't miss it. Registration and primitive camping spots are now available, but may be limited, so please call ahead to reserve your spot. Call now at 1-800-592-2217 or send us an email to find out more information or to reserve your spot for this can't miss event.