Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

wellsville,ohio (yellow crick)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 09:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wellsville,ohio (yellow crick)

Man the past 2 weekends here have been geat. there are more 4 wheelers than buggies.lots of people havin fun.There are a few land slides so if ya ever rode there befor be careful, it may not be there this time.hope to see some new faces.

Old 04-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Trailblazer

hill jumper, everyone tells me your the guy to ask about wellsville riding, help me out if you would, i have never been there and have heard conflicting stories, i want to go soon, is it too difficult for the novice rider? how is the vandlism now? i heard alot of theft and destruction goes on? how true is it all, i mean i want to ride, but i dont want to worry bout my truck and camper all day back at the campsite! where do you camp? cost? permits? any info will be appreciated, thanks, i'll look for your response or any one elses

Old 05-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Trailblazer

HEY QUADBLAZER NO ITS COOL DOWN HERE. NO NEED TO WORRY . IF YA GO TO OAK TREE CAMP ITS PRETTY GOOD. I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS UP THERE , SOME FROM WELLSVILLE & OTHERS FROM EVERYWHERE. NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN MESSED WITH AS FAR AS I KNOW. LET ME KNOW IF YA WANT MORE INFO. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK WITH YA. OH YEA IF YOU CAN RIDE THERE ARE ALWAYS OTHER WAYS AROUND THE BIG STUFF,OR SHOULD I SAY THE HARD STUFF.BE CAREFUL & REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR SNACKS & BEER @ THE PIT STOP IN WEELLSVILLE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LATER

Old 08-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

hello guys. i am up in the cleveland area, and am having a heck of a time finding anywhere to ride around here anymore. i have a quadzilla and a cr500 and the only trails left in this region are just too small for my 500's. everyone has been telling me about wellsville, or as some put it, hellsville for years, but i have never ventured down there. i know its about two hours from me. my question is 'where do you go?' i've heard crazy stories about just show up in town and i'll see signs that say 'the dead zone', and it will show me where to go? is that true? what do i do when i get there? is it cool to just ride, or do i need to ask anyone? would any of you guys down there be willing to meet me down there and show me around? i would certaintly apprecaite it. i ride on weekends, with my brother and/or friends when they're in town. as i said, any help or tips anyone could give me, would really be apprecaited. -thanks. -take care. -tom. bigdog500

Old 09-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Trailblazer

oak tree might be turned into a coal mine, they offered the owner of oaktree $550,000 for the campsite and that would include killer chicken coupe and scooby doo, what should we dowhere will we ride? look for me yellow and orange z 400 with green neons. rides with a raptor and a predator

Old 09-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Range Rover

Granted you will lose the chicken coupe, but your will still have the forbiden zone, yellow creek, and several of the play areas to play in still. W/O a doubt there is still 45 miles good miles of riding w/o the chicken coupe. Also guys check out http://www.yellowcreekraceway.com/

In mingo junction couple miles south is the lime piles

Old 09-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Trailblazer

Took the kids today...the youngest made it to tripple trouble and the middle one made it to killer!!! (5 and 9)

Old 09-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey guys bad news they r going to be closing down yellowcrick soon it is going 2 be a sludge dump. it will be stuff from the bottom of lake erie. it will be coming in on train cars and semis.
i live next 2 a guy who works 4 the guys who r going 2 be doing this crap.there has got 2 be a way 2 save yellowcrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Trailblazer

there not going to close yellow crick down.they are only taking about 500 acres. that will be oak tree camp ground down to the highway.it will leave us about 2500 acres to play on. i think thats fair,,, being that its going to bring in about 300 jobs,or more.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

wellsville is gettn shut down jan 1 2007 oak tree camp site will be closed .. everything that iv heard they are closing the rail road track entrance way and yellow creek . the rail road police is shuttn down and puttn up fence i am here every weeeknd and iv heard alot going on ... its sad to say but wellsville by next year will be shut down 4 good unless forbiden zone stays open i i will update more my aim screename is onesicy0ta or email me with any questions all4_mud@yahoo.com im not to sure how to work this site

corey

Quick Reply: wellsville,ohio (yellow crick)