Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 06:40 PM
RPM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

You are in LUCK. In my riding group, we have a V, a KFX400 (Z400) and 2 Predator's One stock, one modded). I will PM you next time we head to the Sand and give you a shot at riding all 3 in one trip. If we go this weekend, neither of the Predator's will be there.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RPM
You are in LUCK. In my riding group, we have a V, a KFX400 (Z400) and 2 Predator's One stock, one modded). I will PM you next time we head to the Sand and give you a shot at riding all 3 in one trip. If we go this weekend, neither of the Predator's will be there.
That would be awesome to try out all three at once!! LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I won't have the time to go for quite some time due to school restraints, but I will keep this in mind, and yeah, just respond to this thread, or shoot me an E-mail next time you go. I'd really like to try those out!!

When I graduate from Pharmacy school, I may wind up getting a couple of different breeds to ride for family and friends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone going to ride at Florence on the 16th and 17th of April? Im hoping to try out my new rear tires and see the difference. I changed from Skat Edges (v's) to 10 paddle Extremes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I cant wait to see the difference.

Old 04-09-2005, 04:20 AM
Range Rover

My 2 room mates and I are heading over to Henderson flats in Eastern Oregon Sunday to do some trail riding. tired of the rain and need to do some riding. we will be there with 2 DS650's and a banshee.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:07 AM
Pro Rider

mkbaja,

Is Henderson Flats that area near Ontario next to I 84, I cant rememeber. Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Range Rover

Henderson Flats is between Madras and Redmond Oregon. Nice little riding area. About 18 miles of trails but miles and miles of forest service roads you can cruise on.

We had a great day but sliced my front tire 2/3 of the way thru the day so I was done riding. Now I have to get new front tires for my DS. Anyone have any reccomendations as to good ront tires for A DS650? And where to get them other than SMI.

Old 04-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Pro Rider

I can check and see if there is a used front tire for your bike laying around. May get ya a deal.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2005, 04:47 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like it will be sand lake this Sunday. Me and DiSideup so far.

The Bear

Old 04-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
Looks like it will be sand lake this Sunday. Me and DiSideup so far.

The Bear
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it out again for awhile, but would definately like to hook up this summer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2005, 09:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: 2fun
would definately like to hook up this summer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
How bout the first part of June @ Horsfalls....There is another trip in the planing stages (for me) and others already have reservations...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.