Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Hey all U Oregon riders.......The PSAR riders have put a trip to Florence/Driftwood II on the calendar..............the dates are Thurs. Oct.13th thru Sun. Oct.16th 2005. If u where at the last event in april U'll know what camp sites we are in.........PM me if ya don't know OR want to know MORE.........Come on guys OUR group has grown by many for this trip and it would be REAL nice to SEE and PARTY with our fellow riders to the SOUTH........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dissideup, I hope you used these dates, or youll be there after all of us! Not the 19th!

Ken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

OK, Im taking what looks like space #42 in Bear country. (That means Im camping close to the garbage cans and younger children/small pets for a late nite snack). So be generous with them scraps! LOL.

Afterburner and a few of his group are coming and will be in 39,40 and 41. Where is the PSAR group at? I couldnt get a spot close enough to ya again, but I can spy yall from afar! Let me know where youre at fer sure, BigDaddyRaptorman!

I think Parker (aka "Pink Panther") mentioned he may come as well, as heard from Afterburner. This is going to be a good group!

See ya there, I hope!

Xaxat (Native Pacific name for "Big flippin' Bear").

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 01:05 PM
Range Rover

We are in space 64. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bear, it is ironic that I made the reservations, then talked to afterburner and he told me that you and he were going to already be there. Parker should be and Gary is unknown. It will be fun to see everyone again. How did your article turn out?

Old 09-19-2005, 11:30 PM
Trailblazer

Bear I will be in space 5 from the 13th to the 17th. So i look foward to riding with all the PSAR group.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

RIGHT-ON..........guys I'm looking forward to meeting those coming that i haven't meet AND i look forward to having fun with EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
Now all we need to do is convince 2Fun to stop on in and him and I can show U boys how it's done on the mighty YFZ's..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

2fun those dates are Oct.13th thru Oct. 16th, Driftwood II Florence, Oregon...........The Happist place on earth!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Range Rover

anyone want to hit the dunes in florence this coming monday and tuesday? sept. 26th and 27th
theres 3-4 of us headed down sunday night and hitting it hard monday morning....always looking to hook up with some new fello riders......we have a friend from PA driving out to show him some dunes...never rid'n dunes before...this should be fun to see his reaction.....well all are welcome.....?????
L8R
tom

Old 09-24-2005, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

id love to go, really should go.... its on my days off, but I already signed up for some overtime shifts and put it off to the end of the month. BUmmer. If it works, I will get ahold of ya. Have fun!

Bear

Old 09-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
RIGHT-ON..........guys I'm looking forward to meeting those coming that i haven't meet AND i look forward to having fun with EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
Now all we need to do is convince 2Fun to stop on in and him and I can show U boys how it's done on the mighty YFZ's..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

2fun those dates are Oct.13th thru Oct. 16th, Driftwood II Florence, Oregon...........The Happist place on earth!!!!!!
Thats right! The MIGHTY YFZ450s!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I will have to keep that date in mind.

No one is going this coming weekend?? (Oct 1st)???

What is the PSAR group??
What does it stand for?? I feel so left out!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: 2fun
What is the PSAR group??
What does it stand for?? I feel so left out!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
PSAR= Puget Sound Area Riders

OR PSAR

OR PSAR

I hope U can make it, It would be nice to get to meet and ride with you!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

What motels would ya'll recommend in Florence, I've heard the Best Western is alittle shaby, any other recomendations?

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.