Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
I wouldn't miss this even if i was 6 foot under..........
You just might be 6' under by the time we're done roostin' your ****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz
You just might be 6' under by the time we're done roostin' your ****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2005, 04:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Mr Big will be there!!!!!! or I will smack his chicken farmer azs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Who is yo daddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

2fun I'll be in site #21, come on over and will get cha set-up bro.....It'll be good to meet ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds good big D!!
I was hoping I would be able to hang out at someones spot since I will be coming by myself. If it starts raining, it'd be a real pain to have to hang out at my pick-up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally posted by: 2fun I was hoping I would be able to hang out at someones spot since I will be coming by myself. If it starts raining, it'd be a real pain to have to hang out at my pick-up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Rain? Everybody knows it never rains in Oregon BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 10-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

Almost ready for rain or shine. Puttin new headers on the ol dunetrash hauler before the trip. Ol DT had an exhaust leak, so shes gettin a lil performance boost! Woo hoo!

Ill be in site #43, (or somewhere near that space#) on the other side fromt he PSAR animals. LOL. Look fer' my Baja X, The ugly yellow Dodge Motorhome and my perty new F150 (Black). Look forward to seeing ya ther

Old 10-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

DSXBEAR,

When should we be expecting you?

Old 10-09-2005, 11:54 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

We will be down there late wednesday night and leaving sometime on sunday or monday!

Old 10-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HappaRap
DSXBEAR,

When should we be expecting you?
Im leaving PDX at 4pm Thursday with my convoy. DiSidup is leaving a few hours ahead of me. I might have to run back up to the 'Couv to get my daugher for the trip, but should be there about 8 or 9. Well be riding on Friday for sure!

Bear

Old 10-10-2005, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider

This will be really cool to finally meet some of you!
Can't wait![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll be arriving around 10 AM or so Sat.
Hopefully we can start riding around that time??

Old 10-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Bear, I feel your pain about the exhaust manifold bolts. I used to have an old miniwinnie with the Dodge 360 and it had a LOAD exhaust leak. I broke a couple of studs trying to remove them and then a friend (who happened to be a mechanic) offered to do it for me if I let him use the motorhome for a weekend. YOU BET!
Good luck with it and I'll see you late Thursday night, or Friday if you're already asleep.

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.