Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

It does have year round dune access and is off of South Jetty Rd. It's a group called the Odd fellows(Quad Felleows) is what we call them. My wife joined and had to go to several meetings and then be voted in by a group of women.

Old 03-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: RTOYZ
It does have year round dune access and is off of South Jetty Rd. It's a group called the Odd fellows(Quad Felleows) is what we call them. My wife joined and had to go to several meetings and then be voted in by a group of women.
I C i saw that park there the last time i was down there thanks for the info

Old 03-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally posted by: RTOYZ It does have year round dune access and is off of South Jetty Rd. It's a group called the Odd fellows(Quad Felleows) is what we call them. My wife joined and had to go to several meetings and then be voted in by a group of women.
I've heard of that fellowship, is it anything like the Fraternal Order of Eagles?

Old 03-30-2006, 11:25 PM
Range Rover

Hey guys, I have some friends that are comming down from washington to go riding at south jetty wiht me, and they're bringing their moterhome, and I don't know what campground has atv dune access. I'm gonna start doin a little searching, but I thought I'd start here first and get any pieces of wisdom you guys might throw my way! Thanks!

Old 03-31-2006, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

Well, looks like we will not be going to Winchester and Florence this coming weekend after all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
He hurt his shoulder a couple of weeks ago at Sand Lake when he flipped his Raptor 700 over on himself coming out of one of the treeshots. Additionally, it looks like a lot of rain down there this weekend, so due to the combo we cancelled and re-scheduled for April 15-16th for Winchester and Florence.

Maybe we will some some of you peeps there??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider

im heading out rain or shine for Hauser. Gotta ride!

Bear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2006, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider

Great ride at Hauser this weekend. DS came back with a worn out clutch. TOO much power for the stock setup. The LTR does great on the sand even without paddle tires. Getting back on a DS was some work, as I jumped on DiSideups quad. BTW, he lived up to his nick, and repented with another trip down the embankment. Quad landed Dissideup, but he was spitting out some sand and rubbing a squished buttox. The passers-by on Hwy 101 had quite a show. Love ya christopherburrito! LOL

Bear

Old 04-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Trailblazer

Bear, I would kill for some pictures of Chris rolling his new quad.

Old 04-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

Now that would have been a picture, but remember, his wife is WAY smarter than he is. (Not that Chris is big and dumb). Big he has no problem with, but dumb he holds in reserve....sometimes. Anyways, she said not only no to him taking the new green Kawi with us so we could "Break her in right", she said HE!! NO! And a darn good thing that she did!

Chris left the cabin, drove 20 feet down the trail that leads to the riding area and the next thing he knows, the DS is looking for a new headlight and trying to catch a ride with a passing motorist on US 101. So there sat that new bright green Kawi, where Cyn though it should remain during the "boys weekend out", in the garage. High, Dry and free of abuse. Bummer.

My LTR saved the day for me though, as the clutch went out on the DS.

Ken

Old 04-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Pro Rider

BTW, Im making a trip to Eddieville on Sunday April 9th for some MX Practice. BBQ anyone?

click here for the location www.overthebarsgang.com

Those that have never ridden here, it is a blast! Great place to go if you want to bring along your MC buddies. I love this track. It is where the 4 hour team race was run.

Ken

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.