Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

I will have a great way to wake you when we get there. I hope you Sleep light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

Hey guys, there is a good chance that I will be coming down by myself.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Maybe I will be able to ride and hang out with you guys for a little bit??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone else going to be there at Winchester Sat, or FLorence on Sun??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Pro Rider

Had a great time riding with 2 fun and Rtoyz at Winchester on Saturday. Sun shone on, but the wind blew harder. Was a great day. 2fun got to see the LTR momentarily on her first cristening with the wheels up topside, momentarily. One should not ride when he is that tired!

Saturday is the trip to Goldendale for MX freedays. ATVs MX bikes kids dads moms. All welcome. Gate fee I think is still only 20 bucks and has a sound check for the noisy ones. DS aint going to that one!

Practice Practice Practice.

BTW, thanks for the good ride on Sat guys!

Bear

Old 04-27-2006, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
Had a great time riding with 2 fun and Rtoyz at Winchester on Saturday. Sun shone on, but the wind blew harder. Was a great day. 2fun got to see the LTR momentarily on her first cristening with the wheels up topside, momentarily. One should not ride when he is that tired!

Saturday is the trip to Goldendale for MX freedays. ATVs MX bikes kids dads moms. All welcome. Gate fee I think is still only 20 bucks and has a sound check for the noisy ones. DS aint going to that one!

Practice Practice Practice.

BTW, thanks for the good ride on Sat guys!

Bear
Bear,
I too had a good time riding with you guys! Thanks for letting me tag along! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sun was AWESOME down there!! It was fairly warm, and not much wind at all!

Thanks for letting me try out the LTR!! It is a very nice ride!
Hope to meet up with you guys again!
2fun.

Old 04-27-2006, 02:16 AM
Range Rover

It was a fun trip. 2fun how are your front brakes doing???? That was funny. It was great rideing with you and bear and the little cub. We will have to do more in the future.
Pat

Old 04-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RTOYZ
It was a fun trip. 2fun how are your front brakes doing???? That was funny. It was great rideing with you and bear and the little cub. We will have to do more in the future.
Pat
Pat,
The front brakes are fine. Bled off both sides, added some more fluid, and both sides are grabbing hard now!!! Woo Hoo!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Pat......
Like my new sig???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Range Rover

2fun, That's funny. We are going down to Coos Bay for mothers day weekend. We are camping at the myrtle wood store from the 12th - 15th. Come join us for the day or weekend.
Pat.

2fun have you seen our other site??pm me.

Old 05-01-2006, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

Hey you guys, STOP!!!! it. I mean, that pumping and bleeding stuff. Now the lil one went out to Eddieville last week and was whining about his brakes. I thought he was complaining about my adjustment of the brake lever until I tried to back it off the trailer...whoaaaa!!!! Wheres the brakes?

All that pumping and bleeding you guys did, it rubbed off on the poor lil guys brakes! LOL. Off to see the polaris dealer tomorrow for some new shoes. Thank god I dont have to pump and bleed anything with you two so mesmerised with eachother! ROFL!

Take care,

Ken [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.