Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

No clue were to ride now help. Bakersfield

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 02:15 AM
MrG
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No clue were to ride now help. Bakersfield

Well most of u people near bakersfield know that hart park is now being "off-limits". That was our local riding area since i live in Bakersfield. Gorman (hungry valley) is also pretty close and very fun, but may 1 is the last day for red stickers...........My banshee red stickered.

If you can help i need to find out a place to go ride that allows red stickers and is fairly close.

I NEED TO RIDE.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:15 AM
Trailblazer

well jawbone canyon and redrock take the 58 to the 14 north about 30 minutes north of mojave, jawbone on the left and redrock a few miles further north, riding east and west of the 14, (and two other places i ride) 1 mile north of the jawbone turn off turn right on to randsburg road you can take it to the 395 head north to el paso mountains (about 5 miles and on the left), head south to red mountain (about 2 miles on the left) only problem is it getting pretty warm
you also have some mountain trails near Kings canyon, i can email you a few maps if you want let me know if you want them

hope this helps Ed...

Old 01-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Any place in Bakersfield Legal?? Just to take the bikes out to keep them running in good shape is all I want. My area around my home is all being developed and will need a place to go.

Whatever happened to the new riding area they were going to designate to off roaders?? I have emailed and called the Bakersfield Californian several times about this issue and they wont even print a word on this subject. Maybe we just need more people to call........??