Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any southern Mass. riders out there?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any southern Mass. riders out there?

I've got a pretty nice spot we ride at in wareham. It's a bankrupt sand & gravel company and a bunch of cranberry bogs. There are three pretty good sandpits and a bunch of roads. The whole area is legal to ride on. The cops actually came down once. Somebody called and complained. The cop came down and just told us to go slow by peoples houses when we went out. He said it was totally fine to ride where we were. My friends house that I ride with is right there. We ride right out the backyard. Theres also another spot in plymouth at the camelot industrial park. If you give pilgrim motorsports(or is it powersports) they can tell you were it is. They are just across the street from it. We are out riding at one of those places every weekend.

Old 08-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Range Rover

So how do we do this? My email address is cleve376@yahoo.com
I have a few friends looking for new 'legal"places to ride,get back to me and we can set something up.

Old 08-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

WHAT'S UP GUYS? I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PLACES TO RIDE IN THE AREA. I RIDE JUST ABOUT EVERY SUNDAY. CAN MAKE IT OUT SAT. AFTERNOONS. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE RIDING AND WHERE AND I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT OUT. I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT I RIDE WITH THAT LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF NEW PLACES TO RIDE. WE LIVE IN DARTMOUTH AND HAVE A PRETTY NICE SPOT OUT HERE TO RIDE AT. SO IF YOU GUYS WANTED TO MEET UP WITH US ALSO, LET ME KNOW.

E-MAIL ADDRESS: WEBBY22_2001@YAHOO.COM

Old 08-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Range Rover

We are always looking for new riders.I did a ride last Sunday that was over 24 miles,mostly wooded trails but there was some technical stuff involved and after 24 miles and 5 hours of riding,you know you had a decent day of riding.We don't do this type of riding too often because we still have jobs to go to the next day![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
webby,I put your email address in my Yahoo address,I'll send email on where were ride and when.

Old 08-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'm going to be riding over in Plymouth on sunday. If anyone wants to head over here are the directions-

Take exit 5 off of rte 3
If coming from the south take a left off the exit under the highway, if coming from the north take a right off of the exit.
Go ~1 mile, immediately after the ice skating take a left into the camelot industrial park. My friend works in the park and we park at his work. Its on the right maybe a half mile into the park. The entace to the trails is at the far end of the building. There is also a short road on the right that ends in a little circle with a trail entrance right there.

My email is scottl@cape.com

FYI- we'll be heading out of the "legal" area and going out on the power lines for a longer ride. Won't be going to far though since two people are riding 250 MX bikes. THey have tiny gas tanks and get terrible mileage.

Old 08-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

WHAT TIME DO YOU GUYS USUALLY HEAD OUT? I'LL SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT DOWN WITH SOME FRIENDS.

Old 08-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Usually get going around 1