Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where did you ride on Memorial Day Weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did you ride on Memorial Day Weekend?

I went to Five Mile pass riding area on friday afternoon for like 6 hours and I went up American Fork canyon today for like 3 hours and then came back and i went with my neighboor to five mile pass for about 5 hours... so I had a lot of riding in this weekend........ man I'm pooped!!!

Old 06-01-2004, 01:47 AM
Trailblazer

I rode Monday with three others in southern WV. We rode from Coaldale WV across the trails to Pinnacle Creek WV. Normally a 6 hour or so ride, but this turned into 8 1/2 hours. We've had rain of biblical poportions lately, so many of the holes and creeks were a real trip to navigate. Also one of the guys was on a Kawasaki 300 that kept having mechanical problems. Finally burnt out his clutch & had to be towed for a while.

Got stuck in the mudholes 4 times. Had to be pulled out three of those. Got off and pushed it thru one. Ain't no mud like WV mud. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tim

Old 06-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

I rode a bunch of the ORV trails in north east michigan. Had a blast a lil dusty but nothing that would ruin the trip. Esp since I was out front most of the rides.... The ones behind me, complained more about the dust!

Old 06-01-2004, 03:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Endured 20MPH winds at Pismo.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-01-2004, 03:45 AM
Royalty Rider

I rode lake Kaweah.

Old 06-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

My ATV club rode near Lake Keystone in Sand Springs, OK...we rode below the dam the most because Appalachia Bay was busy and dusty. I wasn't too impressed with what I saw at the Bay, but maybe just because it was little overcrowded.

Dawn

Old 06-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Like an idiot, I forgot to get my bikes lisenced and of course, the County Assessor's office is closed. So, after all the honey-doo's were completed, we hopped in the truck and drove up to Soapstone Mountain (in the Utah Uintah mountains). It's the first time I've been up there since the fall - I guess I need a sled for wintertime. The Fam and I drove around through muddy / snowy roads and had a good time. I love the mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Guess I better get my *** to the Assessor's office today after work , seeing that my truck expired today, my 5th wheel has expired and so have my two-bikes.

Old 06-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Range Rover

We went to the Little Sahara in Oklahoma. It was a bit windy but other than that it was a perfect weekend for riding. I will ahve some new pics up soon.

Old 06-01-2004, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Like an idiot, I forgot to get my bikes lisenced and of course, the County Assessor's office is closed. So, after all the honey-doo's were completed, we hopped in the truck and drove up to Soapstone Mountain (in the Utah Uintah mountains). It's the first time I've been up there since the fall - I guess I need a sled for wintertime. The Fam and I drove around through muddy / snowy roads and had a good time. I love the mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Guess I better get my *** to the Assessor's office today after work , seeing that my truck expired today, my 5th wheel has expired and so have my two-bikes.
Wow....are you sure you'll have enough money left to ride after paying all those taxes??? LOL....

Old 06-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

I got my weekend ride part done today (Tuesday). I rode at Jones Creek ORV in Clark County Washington. DiSideup and I are en-route to Florence tomorrow for a day trip. Hope the sand is nice. It usually is and we wont have such a crowd either.

Quick Reply: Where did you ride on Memorial Day Weekend?