Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where did you ride on Memorial Day Weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did you ride on Memorial Day Weekend?

Where did you ride on Memorial Day weekend? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 06:02 PM
Range Rover

I didnt get much time to ride, but I did get to spend about 2 hours up at Gilberts (minnesota) ATV park. Lots of fun.

Old 05-31-2004, 06:35 PM
Range Rover

Sutton Bluff MO. Had a blast riding my Scrambler, camping and wading in the black river with my wife and our dog.

Old 05-31-2004, 07:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I didnt get out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Range Rover

Well, sat morning I picked up a 3rd toy. A 04 ltz400 (have photos up soon) Went to the inlaws sat afternoon for about 3 hrs. And then sunday went to a friends farm ( open fields a apple orchard and a stone quarry) Stay about 7 hrs. HAD A BLAST.. But today (monday) I had to rest. But it was worth it.

Old 05-31-2004, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

I didnt get a chance to ride either. Worked Sat and Sunday and then Monday looked wide open[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then wife put her big foot down and said it was a family day and we were going to BBQ. Good thing I like Ribs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Had alot of fun with the kids and wife, but that poor bike of mine sat on the lawn, all ready to go saying RIDE ME RIDE ME RIDE ME. All the neighbors are pulling back in from their trips to the dunes, asked if I had a good weekend. (The bike in the lawn makes them think I went riding too!) Aw, it was a pretty good weekend and relaxing. Ill prob ride on Wednesday at Florence or Winchester Bay.

Glad everyone had fun, even if for a little bit![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MIDGET
Well, sat morning I picked up a 3rd toy. A 04 ltz400 (have photos up soon) Went to the inlaws sat afternoon for about 3 hrs. And then sunday went to a friends farm ( open fields a apple orchard and a stone quarry) Stay about 7 hrs. HAD A BLAST.. But today (monday) I had to rest. But it was worth it.
Sounds like you had alot of fun! Those LTZ's are a great bike. Enjoy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

The usual....St Joe State Park in Missouri.

Old 05-31-2004, 10:20 PM
Range Rover

On Sunday me and some buddies hit the Dead Horse Run in northern Wisconsin. It poured all day and we came across many stuck wheelers. We had to go back early due to electrical problems with the Polaris in the group but it was AWESOME out there. I just posted some pics in my page if you wanna take a peek.... (After its been approved)

Old 05-31-2004, 10:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

I rode my BIG OL OS CHAIR this long weekend, I have the flu YUK. But my spirit was with all those out riding and having a good time at whatever they where doing. RIDE-ON !!!!! Jim

Quick Reply: Where did you ride on Memorial Day Weekend?