Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MINNESOTA RIDERS!! Bauer's pit in trouble!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINNESOTA RIDERS!! Bauer's pit in trouble!!!

Heres a Link to more info on the GIA

Old 07-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks Dave and everyone else that is doing what they can to keep the pits open.

Old 07-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

Went to tri county ATV park to day......the only good thing there were a few good looking girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

other wise kind of Boring............BLAH

Old 07-19-2004, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

yes that place is not even close to as fun as Bauer's Pit was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2004, 01:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

tri county does get a little old kinda fast but the goog news is that they are expanding (hpoefully soon) by about 5 acres. im sure there is still some hill to climb and dirt that hasnt been ridden on and untill that happens ill still be out there having fun and making the best of a bad deal

even though it might be a couple of weeks untill i ride my banshee again (gotta wait for my jugs to get back from arizona) i can still ride my raptor
have u guys ever seen snomobil water cross it pretty cool watching them sink

Old 07-19-2004, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Any 1 planing a trip any time soon?????

superman187, yea I have seen them skip.Very cool.

But hav you ever seen a Quad skip????????DaButcher.net

Old 07-19-2004, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

I might be planning a trip in August to Red Top.

I had a meeting yesterday with several of the 4X4 group that was in attendance at the Planning and Zoning meeting on Thursday. We have another meeting planned for this Saturday evening for the top officers in local clubs to get a game plan together for the next Commissioner's Meeting on the 27th.

The pit may be closed for now, but the sleeping giant has awoken.

Old 07-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

I will be going up to the Paul Bunyan State Forest area in August(First week/weekend I believe)

Old 07-19-2004, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

I've got a trip planned for Birchwood, Wisconsin this weekend. I'm going up with a group of friends, and I've never been there before. Anyone ridden around this area that can give me a heads up on what to expect?

Brian

Old 07-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: klier
I've got a trip planned for Birchwood, Wisconsin this weekend. I'm going up with a group of friends, and I've never been there before. Anyone ridden around this area that can give me a heads up on what to expect?

Brian
i have a cabin on red cedar lake (right outside of birchwood). the trails are fairly good. the majority are fast, dirt trails with (in some parts) lots of small rocks. there are a couple of places where it gets into deep woods type stuff. with tighter windy trails. overall i'd say its pretty cool. where are you staying? if you're staying anywhere thats not directly on the trail, your going to have to trailer you qauds over to the trail, or pete will get you. oh, the trails up there are only for 4 wheelers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. also you can get a trail map at the gas station in town? or at ed's pit stop right outside of town.

another thing, if your gonna be up there for a while, there are some nice trails up near trego that are about 45 min. away.

one last thing, if (on your way there) pass through manominie, and want to take a detour, you can go down to arkansaw (30 min. south from manominie) and ride at the arkansaw cycle park (has a nice track and some nice trails.) for more info go to arkansawmx.com

Quick Reply: MINNESOTA RIDERS!! Bauer's pit in trouble!!!