Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Sahara September 9-12

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara September 9-12

Beads..... hmmm....maybe we should stock up and start a new Sand Fest tradition?

Old 08-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Now what in the world could you get for beads?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I can't wait to get over there again. Maybe I can unleash the RaptorCrack for some beads.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm pretty sure Flagless will bring a crate of beads with him. He used to be known as Beerbelly so I'm sure he would be more than happy to exchange some of them for a cold one.

Old 08-11-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

SandFest last year was great.. It isnt as big as SnakeHunt but is starting to get that way...We got there late friday night (2AM)Sat Morn. and there were no problems finding a place to camp and we had @ 10-15 guys with us...They used the beads at Snake Hunt this year and it was very successfull...So I will be looking for a couple cases of beads for Sand Fest...

Cowboy.
Tips= Money,Beer,Beads,Common Sense....
No speeding or reackless driving outside the dune gates(Camping areas,roads etc..)
A whip (Flag)is MANDATORY I would buy one at the dunes they have a lifetime warranty and they have a spring at the base of the pole and helps the pole from braking in case of a roll over..
Sand tires you can run without them but you run best with them
What the RAZOR Backs when you start toppong the dune be very carful (you never know what is fixing to fly over/into you..
Always have a spotter what playing around on a dune to warn you and/or others that you are there..
At night be VERY Carful and be DOUBLE Cautious of all the ABOVE
OH YA the Rangers will bust you at will...Same rules apply to Quads as they do to Autos....

You will have a great time...I have a great time every Time
And even more fun when Hooters ,Kooters and Beer are involved.........LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

This is Dawn...honda_cowboy2002's girlfriend...so what will you guys do for beads??? I know Tyler would flash his stuff too...LOL!

Dawn