Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

DAM RYDERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAM RYDERS

He failed to mention the fact that he broke the teeth on purpose himself to use that as an excuse. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm going to go hide in a hole now before I get hammered on here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Buck

Old 12-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Well we went riding again yesterday and got down it the bottoms...Also working on a couple new trails... I think I will go down today a ride considering tommarrow is going to be like 35 for a high...

Old 12-18-2004, 11:56 AM
Trailblazer
Default DAM RYDERS

spudss
what time you going? I saw that you said something about cleaning the drag strip. I have a "yard tractor"with me, it has front loader and box blade .

dale

Old 12-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Will that work on that rocky ground.. That would be sweet to have that strip smoothed out and maybe the little mx track too.. All my familyis getting sick so Im not sure I can go ride now...Either I will ride just to get away from the sickness or cant ride to stay and be Doc. Spudss

Old 12-18-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Well I got to get out and ride today and boy was it a nice day to ride... The water was down as low as it has been in about 2 months.. You could get to the bottoms and cross the river to the chat piles.. There was a good turn out for a saturday.. No one really was racing today.( that sucks) but the trail riding was pretty good.. I hit some of the new trails that we cut.. All and all it was another good day to ride..

Old 12-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Went riding yesterday at the dam and boy was it cold!!! But there were more PPL than I thought would be there.. There was a knarly crash.. This kid on a new 400ex 04' model.. (his very first quad) was flying around the drag area and was doing circles around the jusmping area and misscalculated his turn and hit jump and went about 15-20 feet in the air and nose dived into the ground.. It inverted one of his wheels and the front bumper looked like a tin can that had been through a compacker.. He was wearing a helmet and it broke the face piece in 2 and I think it shattered his jaw and face area and did some sort of damage to his ribs or chest area.. He was complaining of bad pain in his chest.. They had to carry him to the truck and rushed him to the hospital...He wasnt a local.. I think I have seen him there once before last week.. There was blood every where though.. It was bad..

Other than that the water was the lowest Ive seen since summer.. We got across to the chat piles and road there and in the sand bottoms.. It was a good day if you had enough warm clothes on HAHA..

Old 12-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

I don't like your riding stories anymore.

Number 1...someone got hurt.

Number 2...you're riding and we aren't. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Buck

Old 12-21-2004, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

OH my...anyone heard how this guy is doing? Let us know........

Dawn

Old 12-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

He's NOT a local.. So he might not ever ride there again..

Old 12-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Merry Christmas to all..

I hope you keep our armed forces and there families in your prayers this season.. And as long as it takes to bring them home safely.

I believe I will be riding on Sunday after Xmas.. It is suppose to get to 60deg.. And I will have to work off some extra weight...LOL

Buck did you get the pics I emailed you????????

Quick Reply: DAM RYDERS