Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

DAM RYDERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAM RYDERS

Spudss,
Me and the Bro are going to try to make it this weekend. Finally got time to join up in these forums. Still don't have it all figured out. Little Bro is looking at a Z400 this guy we know is trying to sell. I think he's got the sport bike fever.
Will try to keep informed on this weekend, hope to get to go, had a blast last time.

Old 12-29-2004, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Cool jack Im glad you found the site and figured it all out.. I had a blast sunday.. It is suppose to be nice all week.. What days are you avalible to ride?? Im off till Mon. So Im good to go...

Old 01-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default DAM RYDERS

I'm going to try to make it sunday, probably around 10 or 11. Hopfully it doesn't rain us out.

Old 01-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Hey jack how was the riding today? I had a B-Day party to go to that prevented me from riding today.. I heard there was a big turn out though.. Heath said you were wanting to make a trip to Sahara?... Well hopefully next weekend will be another nice day to try to hit the trails..

Old 01-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default DAM RYDERS

Spudss,
Riding was good yesterday until the sky opened up and dumped on us. It was still fun thought, a little wet, muddy and cold
but good. That would be awesome to make a trip to Sahara. Hopefully will see you next weekend, the weatherman is calling
for high 50's sunday sounds great for riding.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

I am hoping to be down there to ride this weekend if I get my new shocks on.. I will be able to test them out..

Old 01-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

I got the shocks on and am ready to ride.. Who is all riding this weekend??? It looks to be a nice day.. Hopefully the trails arent all that muddy...

Old 01-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Trailblazer
Default DAM RYDERS

spudds........ been to salina since the rain????? how muddy is it????? river up bad????? am trying to go next weekend, weather permitting!

Old 01-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

I went last sunday and the water was up the highest I have even seen.. The trails were not to bad.. Muddy in some spots.. But the river was up to the top of the banks..They had 2 gate wide open and all the turbins running.. But I havent been down there since last sunday.. But they had the gates locked to get to the drag strip..Hopefully the water will be down next weekend and the Temps will be up..LOL I might go down and ride some today.. If so I will let you know how it looks down there..

Old 01-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default DAM RYDERS

Spudss

We are going to try to ride saturday mike has to work sunday. The weather looks to be sunny but not as warm as they said earlier in the week. Hopefully the mud has dried up some. Do you think they will have the gate to the drag strip open. Mike got a Z400 and wants to try it out. Haven't got to ride in about two weeks looking foward to this weekend, maybe we'll get lucky and it won't be as cold as they are forcasting. Hope to see you there if your not busy.

Quick Reply: DAM RYDERS