Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

DAM RYDERS

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAM RYDERS

Ya Im thinking of riding Sat. Instead of Sun. Because it is suppose to be a hair warmer(hahaha) Sat. I am hoping they are not running water so we can get to the drag strip.. I will post Sat. morning for sure to let you know if I am going...If you have AIM (aol instant messanger) PM me your sreen name.. And I will chat at you that way also.. Later..

Old 01-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

We were talking about coming over Sunday but after further review we have wimped out thinking it's going to be too cold. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (Feel free to start flaming us now if you want)

We may just stay up at the shop and play poker all day instead. At least we can stay warm and drink beer that way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Buck

Old 01-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

WOW is that an invite to come drink and lose all my money?? I could change my plans...LOL...

Old 01-21-2005, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Originally posted by: Spudss
WOW is that an invite to come drink and lose all my money?? I could change my plans...LOL...
May as well....no different than what I normally do.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Buck

Old 01-21-2005, 11:35 PM
LMF
Trailblazer
Default DAM RYDERS

We are playing Saturday night. I like to say drink beer and win some money.

Old 01-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default DAM RYDERS

Went riding at the dam today, it was a little cold!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] There wasn't a very big turnout just a few riders. Went down in the sand, the water was down for a few minutes, then started rising very fast almost didn't get out of the bottoms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Guess we should pay more attention next time. Still a good day riding. Maybe the weather will be better next time.

Old 01-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Hey that was my bad I forgot to post that I was going to Stillwater to practice on the track up there for the upcoming race.. I left out early and forgot all about posting....I cant believe the water is even down. The last time I was down there the river was coming over the banks.. I had never seen it that high before.. Did the sand area change?? I figure all that down there would change with how high the water was a couple weeks ago...

Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Range Rover
Default DAM RYDERS

I want to go check out the damn. How do you get there from OKC and is the mx track any good?

Old 01-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Take I-44 east to 412 to chouteau north on 69 east on 20 to boatman turn right go all the way to the end of that road and your there..The MX track really isnt good at all it only has two hills to jump and in between those two hills is a circle track LOL.. We need a dozer to make some woops and a table top and some doubles.. Then it would be a mx track...

Old 01-27-2005, 01:37 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default DAM RYDERS

So just keep going south through Boatman and its at the end of the trail right? The last time I was there was with friends and they drove so the directions are still a little fuzzy. I remember lots of great mud down there though. Haha, and watching some Blazers with street tires trying to run though it and getting stuck. Then the guy with the f250 decided to try to "get around behind them" and got even more stuck. Ah, the good times! Can't wait to go down there again. Maybe I'll go Friday. Hmmmmm ....... muuuuuud ....... :-)

Yeah, I need some Salina pics for my profile!

Quick Reply: DAM RYDERS