Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

DAM RYDERS

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAM RYDERS

Originally posted by: Racechick73
Always someone out there it seems. If you'll go under the DAM RYDERS topic, that's where a lot of people who ride there post.

Dawn
Rebel Outlaws

P.S. If you're in the Oklahoma or Arkansas area, you might check us out. We ride in these areas and have a nice forum about the traiils in the area. www.rebeloutlaws04.proboards31.com.

Old 02-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

LOL!...what is really funny is that TYLER was the one who originally started the SALINA RIDE one. If you read the first sentence it says...OOOPS...this is TYLER!....

Yeah, I wrote your last evidence...so what? It doesn't mean I have to post on the DAM RYDERS one all the time...I'm not associated with them...so if I feel like adding my 2 cents to another thread about Salina I will when I feel like it...again the quote you fished up is another way of having good intentions of sending people your way...but I guess I won't be doing that anymore...

Dawn

Old 02-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Range Rover
Default DAM RYDERS

this is TYLER...again this is TYLER...

I am the one who orginally posted the salina ride thread and since I posted it I will throw in my 2 cents on it. I am a grown adult and I feel like I can post what I want when I want and where I want. If you have an issue with all this, PM me or put it here...I don't know why you feel the need to keep harassing Dawn for something I originally started. Yep, she has defended herself and her point over the whole topic about the Salina area.

TYLER....

Old 02-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Exactly Iit was tyler that posted it and I was posting to him and you had to pop off to a post that had nothing to do with you.. I was telling him about why not post it on dam ryders if he wanted to hook-up with some riders... And now I am dealing with this BS from you for helping someone out.. Ya Im a D!@#...

And I posted that because even you wrote go to dam ryders ..Thats were ppl who rider there post there.. And that is what I was posting to tyler in the beginning.. Before you had to go poping off..This is not a court proceeding as you are trying to make it out to be.. I WAS TRYING TO POINT YOUR BUDDY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.. THATS IT.. Not to get into a typing battle with you LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO..

Old 02-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Originally posted by: 700polaris
this is TYLER...again this is TYLER...

I am the one who orginally posted the salina ride thread and since I posted it I will throw in my 2 cents on it. I am a grown adult and I feel like I can post what I want when I want and where I want. If you have an issue with all this, PM me or put it here...I don't know why you feel the need to keep harassing Dawn for something I originally started. Yep, she has defended herself and her point over the whole topic about the Salina area.

TYLER....
HARASSING?????? I dont believe I am holding somthing to her head and making her post on this thread.. I have been trying to explain myself.. And she wants to continue to egg on the situation.. I was posting to you in the first place NOT HER.. I dont see you post much so I was letting you now were to get ahold of the local riders and she takes over and starts going off.. So I went off.. MY Bad.. But I was writing to youin the first place not her..

Old 02-15-2005, 11:28 PM
LMF
Trailblazer
Default DAM RYDERS

This is great entertainment. I think you guys should go on the road with a comedy act. Maybe you could call it the Dawn and Spudss show. Or even better they could make a cartoon like Tom and Jerry. I don't know why you guys are getting so bent out of shape, but it is hilarious. Do you think deep down you guys like each other. LOL

Thanks for all the laughs after a long day.

LMF

Old 02-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Originally posted by: LMF
This is great entertainment. I think you guys should go on the road with a comedy act. Maybe you could call it the Dawn and Spudss show. Or even better they could make a cartoon like Tom and Jerry. I don't know why you guys are getting so bent out of shape, but it is hilarious. Do you think deep down you guys like each other. LOLThanks for all the laughs after a long day.LMF
I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the humor in this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Maybe we should combine our efforts and go get some stuff done in front of Congress or something over ATVing...nah, we'd probably end up in wrestling match or something first...LOL!

Glad we were entertaining...

Dawn

Old 02-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Sooooo.....while we're on the subject. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Spud have we heard any feedback lately from GRDA on their feelings towards our riding area? The last we spoke they were givng you some good feedback, but intended to give more.

Just wondering.

Buck

Old 02-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Trailblazer
Default DAM RYDERS

Text anyone riding sunday? Its supposed to be nice

Quick Reply: DAM RYDERS