Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

DAM RYDERS

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAM RYDERS

Originally posted by: Racechick73
LOL>>>thanks Chris...the one who helped with the clean up one day out there...LOL!

Dawn
The ONLY one that came to help out.. And he was very helpful.. Unlike you.. Your all show and no go.. Thats why you clash with most ppl not just me... You go and post on other threads and find out info. and then go and start another thread of the same thing that ignorant..

I can give you about 7 ppl that have been to your web site and said YOU said you and your crew did the clean up.. I have heard that directly from those ppl.. I didnt just think it up.. I wanted to keep the area on the down low to help the efforts with maintaining the trash.. And know Dam Ryders dont own the dam but THEY have done all the work to keep a riding place open.. And as I recall the weather was very nice for the day of the clean up its just your all talk..

I dont think there really need to be 10 threads for salina I believe 1 or 2 will work.. And to have the threads deleted the starter of the thread must have the moderator do it.. Your trying to promote your website by posting lame posts and with that trying to boost your post count.. You should really go back and reread all your posts before you start running your mouth again..Your ignorance is just getting old...

Old 02-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

All I read was BLAH BLAH BLAH...

You're helping to promote your area alright...you might want to quit being such an...oh well, I shouldn't have to tell you because I think other people can read the fact that you are overpowering on your riding area and your efforts out there. Good luck...

Dawn

Old 02-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

If you go to our forum, it says on that thread about the Salina Dam that we WANT to help out...it never says we DID help out. I reread my posts and I reread some of yours...you might take that last line of your last post as your own advice....

Dawn

Old 02-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Well listen the proplem is every time we need help you say you will be there to help BUT YOU NEVER SHOW UP...Your all talk..It might say that on your site but you are telling ppl that you guys did the clean up and that is not true so dont be leading ppl on that you all do great things for the ORV community when really you dont do anything but talk.. And you really dont know what you are talking about.. BLAH BLAH BLAH...

This is a forum for the ppl who ride at the dam and help keep the area clean.. And that is why I started it so everyone that goes down there has one place to go to hook up and set up cleaning days and riding get togethers...All I told you was there is 5-6 different Salina threads and you probably new it because you most likely started them to.. Try your search button before you clutter the site with more trash threads.. As for the dam ride try showing up on any given sat or sun and there will be ppl to ride with...

Old 02-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Ok...tell me what people said that I personally helped with the clean up efforts...give me names...that'll be your proof to show that I said it. Otherwise, I don't think there is any evidence to my so called efforts...I tell you and any one that reads this:

I said we tried to help out by making arrangements to go out and help. We offered the help, but we DID NOT make it out due to other circumstances in life.

On second thought, I doubt I would ever try to help out there...unfortunately...I don't think I'd be welcome out there if you have so many people out there that already don't like a person that haven't met yet. That's too bad because as ATVers would should really stick together instead of giving each other a hard time about not actually showing up on a clean up day. At least we tried to make it and we did spread the word that there was a clean up effort out there...but I guess that really doesn't matter, huh?

When you become a moderator or owner of this forum, let me know...or delete all those "trash" threads I put up...LOL! I'm so glad you keep up with all my posts...kinda fun to know...if you don't want to read one of the posts I write...skip over it...don't waste your precious time to read it.

By the way, what are the rest of your ORV accomplishments? Since I am supposed to be the one who doesn't do anything positive to help out...just wondering what it is that you're doing that I'm not...I think I have done enough for my group the Rebel Outlaws...granted we are friends who ride many areas and have done community projects...just wondering how many you have done...maybe learn something...

Dawn

Old 02-15-2005, 06:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

To all the readers of this thread....

This is what I wrote on another salina thread that racechick started over the dam ryders thread to let everyone know that there is a place called salina dam....

"oppps why dont you post that ? on the dam ryders post where people that ride there read those threads..???? "

-------------------------

And now it is so far out of control.. I will NEVER post on your threads again SORRY.. I didnt know it would blow u like this just by suggesting something... I am done with you racechick so just drop it.. You win.. Your right.. Whatever..

Old 02-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Thanks...I appreciate it...I guess you couldn't come up with any names to prove your theory of me saying I was a clean up person out there...well I didn't think you could....because I posted several times that I DID NOT help out there but did try to make time to go out.

Again, I stood up for myself because you did jump down my throat on a few issues...I didn't jump down yours just for fun...I have better things to do...LOL!

Your suggestion to use only the DAM RYDERS thread is fine...for YOU...but it doesn't mean that every single poster had to. If someone wants to create their own "trash" thread (according to you!), let them. Who cares....I think there are a lot of posters who don't bother to do a SEARCH first...they just do a new post...but hey if the ATV Connection forum wants to make new rules, you might want to join the board for it...just a thought!

Again, thanks and have a great day....

Dawn

Old 02-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

You just cant drop it can you???!!!!! Your are the one who jumped down my throat first by posting "Could you be any more ruder" So on and so on.. I was just posting that most of the riders in the area post on the dam ryders thread.. Maybe I need to speak in laymans terms so I dont affend anyone next time with my posts.. And I will be getting in touch with the ppl who said your the one who told them about the clean up.. And will let them post or pm you either way.. Those are the ppl who I heard it from and I wanting to clear it up that it is not true.. Maybe you pissed them off to and were talking trash about you.. I DONT KNOW thats just what I heard...But trust me there are atleast 5 ppl who told me that is what you told them.. I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed..

You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine.. So if you want to take pop shots for kicks go ahead.. I was only stating my opinion and you wanted to get all bent out of shape over it..

Old 02-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

I love how the stuff changes on here...no from a dozen people to at least 5...wow...

If you want to say stuff that you heard and make that your defense...maybe you shouldn't spread what you heard...let the people that are supposed to be saying it...say it themselves...that would keep you out of it, wouldn't it?

Anyways...

Dawn

Old 02-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Ya read what I wrote I can get ahold of ATLEAST (meaning a minimun of ) The others I will have to see at the dam agian and let them know.. They probably havent read these post either.. And when they do Im sure you will here there feedback.. Its not a defense it is to express my opinion of what I heard and if you didnt say it so be it.. I didnt hear you say it.. I just heard from riders that have been to your site that you said it.. You are the one getting defensive about nothing..Dont use dam ryders thread I was just posting a ? on the salina ride thread.. The last time I checked I ppl were allowed to do that..I didnt just make up that you were telling ppl about the clean up to have something to argue with you about trust me I have WAY better things to do.. And at this point its like talking to a wall anyway.. You just want to keep on egging it on with your little pop shots..

Quick Reply: DAM RYDERS