Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

The Pumkin Run..Again

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2000, 10:45 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Pumkin Run is an atv and cycle race/fun run. You can race which I believe it is a time keeping type of event or you can do the fun run after the races. We always do the fun run on our ATV's and have a blast. It's about 16-20 miles long, with all types of terrain, depending on the weather. If it rains, it's muddy. I would estimate there are about 800-1000 atv's and bikes there each year. Oh, did I mention it is at night???? It is usually the last week of Oct or the first week of November, I can't remember. We usually camp out and make a weekend out of it. If you like atvs and cycles, there will be plenty to see, I'm sure there will be the new Yamaha Raptor there as well as old three wheelers. Basically if it's an ATV or has 2 wheels you will see it. The Apollo Motor cycle sponsors it(appollo mc club can be found in the clubs section of this site). The ride is usually located near New Smyrna Beach, FL which is about 20 miles south of Daytona Beach.If anyone is intrested I will post more info on it as I get it. Until then, ride em like you stole em...