Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

scooter what part of rochester are you from ??? thanks for the great info ....

Old 05-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I grew up in Conesus, but live in Greece now. Are you going to be in NY anytime soon?

Old 05-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Trailblazer

i think im going to be home for the fairville hare scramble .. its right near my house , so i know most of the trails .. i think its july 12th .
im also going to try to catch whispering pines in lyons . i use to ride in to lyons on the train tracks but i never made it there... scooter do you race at all ? i mostly ride/race for fun . to much going on to get hurt so i keep it fast and simple . ill make 3 harescramble this year and about 10 flat track races .. ill run trails about every weekend though ..

Old 05-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

I have never raced, but might try out a xc or two this year. I'm just getting back into the sport now, so my skills aren't as sharp as they could be. I might be up for Fairville if it is mid month or later(July 12th is a Tuesday) I agree with you though, getting to old to be breaking me or the bike on stupid stuff, so I try to ride 80% or less. I just watch my bro go to town and live vicariously through him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Trailblazer

you should try tt or flat track .. its a blast .. you can go all out and not worry about destroying your self .. (low impact)
it takes very little to run.. you can run all stock, or start to build for some thing realy fast .

Old 05-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

i have room on my truck 4 a nother bike or 4 wheeler..
i have 1000 lb ramps to load any 4 wheeler
who wants to go to the roost on saturday??

we can leave here at 7:30AM & be there by 9, and leave around 5PM
the roost charges $15 per adult

email me at nova_laker@hotmail.com

Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Trailblazer

hey guys. I am from Greece NY. My fiance and I (johnnyz71 on this forum) are looking for places to ride. We currently ride with a group of about 6 other guys, but with different jobs and lifestyles, it can get difficult to get out as much as we'd like. We have ridden in Hilton, Clarkson, Hamlin and Bergen, so far. I really liked the Hamlin trails the best. They were nice and muddy, with hills and streams to go through. I didn't care for the bergen trails, they were way to dry and boring, IMO. Pretty much 20 miles of straight riding on a dusty, bumpy road. I prefer mud and water anyday. If anyone in this area knows of some other trails (within an hours drive) that we can try, or wants to ride with us, please let us know. Thanks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

Intruder, I would love to ride with you guys on Saturday, but just went last weekend. Maybe if I suck up to the wife a bit more...hhmmmmm. The little restaraunt just down the way is worth giving business to(The family owns a lot of the land used for the woods trails) plus the food was allright. Makes for a nice break in the day.

Frizzle, love to hook up with you all as well. Sorry, I don't currently know of many trails like you discribed. Majestic Trails is probably the best place around that I know of, but it is a good 3 hour drive or so from Rochester. Definately worth the trip though!!! Plus plenty of camping space to make a weekend of it. There is a place in Lyons that is decent, with some mud and hills. It takes me just under an hour, I live off of Fetzner in Greece.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Trailblazer

Scooter,

This is johnnyz71 (frizzles fiancee). How weird is this, we also live off Fetzner Road in Greece. Alfonso Drive to be exact. We live on the corner of Laura & Alfonso (easiest way to describe it is come all the way down Laura where the intersection of Laura & Alfonso is. We are the corner house (when you come to the intersection, keep going straight, our house is on the right), our house is cream and red colored with a 2 car garage, black trailer sitting on the front lawn, Chevy Silverado crew cab, Silver Chevy Impala, & a Black Pontiac Grand Prix. Stop by sometime and we can figure out sometime to go riding. Like frizzle said, we go riding with 6-12 guys but we ride crappy trails in Hamlin, Bergen, etc. I guess we are all going out to Avon, my one friend says the trails are sick. This goes for anyone in Rochester, Greece, wherever. The more the merrier, keep this thread going.

Old 05-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

It is a small world, I live on Alfonso, big grey Dodge Ram, a couple suvs in the driveway most of the time. My brother lives with me, we usually ride together but he just busted his wrist when he overjumped a tabletop last weekend. LOL, I need some new riding buddies that don't break bones and get laid up every 6 months.

Quick Reply: Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???