Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New Jersey, Anywhere to ride ?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jersey, Anywhere to ride ?????

i no

Old 08-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kayaker001
yes i use to but the state bought the land where everybody would camp this year and they blocked it off really good this year. but i like to ride in the sand pits out there. where did you move to.
theres always a way around that problem and new trails to be made.

Old 08-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Grizzman, I can just about see the Kawi/Yamaha dealer from my house. I never figured the trails back there were any good. I was actually thinking of Buttonwoods when I saw your post. OK place to ride, pretty small, but good if your short on time or to test out some work/mods you've done before heading to the larger riding areas. If you e-mail me, we can swap some good places to ride around this overpopulated area.

Old 08-20-2005, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TecateKtx250lover
lol hey 420rider Drink a 40 Smoke a bowl, thats god advice bro
thats some advice i wont hessitate to take[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PilotKing
Hey Grizzman, I can just about see the Kawi/Yamaha dealer from my house. I never figured the trails back there were any good. I was actually thinking of Buttonwoods when I saw your post. OK place to ride, pretty small, but good if your short on time or to test out some work/mods you've done before heading to the larger riding areas. If you e-mail me, we can swap some good places to ride around this overpopulated area.
if u go into the woods and go left all the way down that gravel road u will reach a horse farm and u have to cross theat horse farm and there will be a ton more trails over there that lead to train tracks and then there are even more trails after those train tracks. also if u go in the woods and turns right and cross the stream there are more trails. and if u just go straight through the woods there is a huge open feild were u can drag and do stuff like that. its not that big but i like it kuz it has everything.... mudding.... crossing streams.... jumps.... trail riding.... rocks..... straight aways.... and my fav place are the train tracks. its a fun place to ride around and hang out and its awsome kuz i live close so i dont have to go really far just to ride around.

Old 08-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
Originally posted by: PilotKing
if u go into the woods and go left all the way down that gravel road u will reach a horse farm and u have to cross theat horse farm and there will be a ton more trails over there that lead to train tracks and then there are even more trails after those train tracks. also if u go in the woods and turns right and cross the stream there are more trails. and if u just go straight through the woods there is a huge open feild were u can drag and do stuff like that. its not that big but i like it kuz it has everything.... mudding.... crossing streams.... jumps.... trail riding.... rocks..... straight aways.... and my fav place are the train tracks. its a fun place to ride around and hang out and its awsome kuz i live close so i dont have to go really far just to ride around.
we have a place here in Pa that is like that it is probaly 50acres all together but it has everything streams, fields, trails, mud its great small but fun

Old 08-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel sorry for you guys. I grew up in Bergan County NJ but moved to Tennessee long ago. With places like Coal Creek and Royal Blue, plus many other trails all around them, we have access to several hundred square miles of trails. All legal and with low or no riding fees.

Jaybee

Old 08-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

yea, u guys are lucky over there. new jerseyians these days are trying to turn nj into nyc up in here. its getting crazi with all these buildings getting put up and less woods to ride in.

Old 08-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just got a new 400ex two days ago, and was wondering about a few spots? How about down by Port Elizabeth, menatico sand ponds,and anywhere else.
Also have you been to Chatsworth? If so how about it is it worth the price? Oh yeah whats up with registering and insuring the quad can you ride certain places, is it good for PA and where to ride in PA.

Any replies would be greatly apreciated.

Old 08-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

in pa you can ride in the poconos and at towercity, and i think there is another place by tower city but i forget the name of it

Quick Reply: New Jersey, Anywhere to ride ?????