Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

salina ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default salina ride

oops this is tyler any body planning on riding out there this weekend just curious

Old 02-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

oppps why dont you post that ? on the dam ryders post where people that ride there read those threads..????

Old 02-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

This is DAWN:

Spudds, Think you could have been any ruder? Dang... Not everyone knows that the DAM RYDERS thread is for SALINA ONLY! Perhaps maybe some lone forum reader might not know that and see the this thread and realize there is a place to ride over there...geez.............snap!

Dawn

Old 02-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

SNAP! ?? wow could you be any ruder (if that is even a word).. Why dont you do a search on how many threads there are for salina I really dont think there need to be another... I think there are plenty of ppl who know about dam ryders thread and salina.. By the looks of last Saturday.. There were ppl from all over the state there.. Oh ya I forgot you and your "crew" always make plan to come out and ride but never show up.. Just like the clean up effort where were you then??? You tell everyone that you all came out and did it all but thats not the case.. I have heard that from about a dozen rider at the dam.. So get off your high horse..Or what ever you are on... Every one that rides in this area nows about the dam and dam ryders because I promote it and hand out fliers..

Peace out..

Old 02-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

LOL! We have never said we helped with the clean up efforts, but we did plan on going out there during that time. We did have one person come out and his name is Chris. He helped. If you could show me where I put my whole "crew" came out to clean up, I'd like to see that! I think the only thing we said is we had planned on going out at one time...and we didn't make it...not because we didn't want to help clean up the trash, but because we had other things going on....and the weather was pretty crappy too...

If you think you can get those old threads taken off here, go for it then we don't have to listen to you gripe about all the threads on it. I don't think the Dam Ryders own the Salina area, do they? LOL! No! Good for you if you promote the area and hand out fliers. I believe I saw on one thread that you all wanted to keep the area to yourselves at one time...LOL! Congrats on all the people that show up there....

For the dozen of riders that say we don't keep our word to help out...contact me and let me know what you really think...or is that just your opinion? We would help out over there, but it sounds like you have enough people out there helping you and your "crew"....Good luck!

Dawn

Old 02-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

You two quit yer beechin'!
Help,love,respect.

Old 02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

Hippy...

Will do when he does...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dawn

Old 02-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

BTW...all thoughts and comments for Salina Dam needs to be kept on the DAM RYDERS thread...LOL! I had to throw that in to be a smart butt...LOL!

Dawn

Old 02-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Range Rover
Default salina ride

Read the first few words of that first post...

OOPS>>>THIS IS TYLER!!!

Old 02-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default salina ride

Yeah and read the second post.. I was messing around with the opps and I was asking you to post it on dam ryders if you want to hook up with some riders that is were the locals post... I was just trying to help out and your girl gets all bent out of shape and I guess thinks I was being a D!#@ or something but I guess no one can mess around with anyone anymore with out getting there rights read to them.. I was only trying to help out.. And I tried to tell her that but would not listen and them it got heated and out of control.. Like I said MY Bad I will be the bigger person here and say MY BAD.. I should have never replied back to any of her post and kept my trap shut... I will take that advice NOW....

Quick Reply: salina ride