Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MN - Tri-County Ride VIDEO from Sunday. April 24th

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tri-County Ride from Sunday. April 24th

It was nice to see everybody from the Connection down at Tri-County yesterday. I've got about 41 minutes of video to edit, and then I'll be sure to post a link to it within this topic.

How did everybody else enjoy the ride?

Old 04-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Trailblazer
Default MN - Tri-County Ride from Sunday. April 24th

Looking forward to the video. I wish my brother and I could have made it down to the pit this weekend. Unfortunatly we both had to much going on to make it. We will be going next weekend for sure.

Old 04-25-2005, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Had a great time. Too bad those "little 450R's" didn't want to play with the big dogs. The day wasn't without it's wreckage. Got home to find out I smashed my A-arms pretty good on the rocks. Guess it's time to start looking to the aftermarket.

Oh yeah. I'm sore as he11.

Old 04-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

As figured, my left shoulder and wrist were really bad this morning after that stunt I pulled, so I'm on the Advil and Ice pack regimen for a little while. Hope I didn't do anything too severe.

Time to get some skids for that beast! I felt pretty comfortable knowing my undercarriage was covered (at least on my quad) out there...

I wonder how that guy's knee is feeling today..

Old 04-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider

I bet he's worse off than we are. Hope he gets well soon.

Old 04-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Trailblazer

It sounds like you guys had a wild time. Did you take a roll down one of the hills?

Old 04-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Mmmm, I dunno. Dave, what would you call my incident? Somewhat of a nosedive off a berm into a dirt pile? I'm not sure what to call that.

I stayed on the quad, but jammed my wrist and shoulder back.

The guy with the knee injury had his heavy utility quad roll on him. The guy was definitely going into shock from the pain. Never a good thing to see.

Old 04-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, Brian biffed it a good one coming off that berm. I thought he knew it was there so didn't bother flagging him down (Sorry Bry). Before I knew it, he was gettin' busy busting his chest protector on the cross bar.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] OUCH!!!!

Max, the guy on the Cat was a hurtin' unit. Like Klier said, it was obvious he was going into shock. Sweating profusely and after about 10 minutes, the trembling started. His leg didn't move in all different directions when he got up, but I would be real surprised if he didn't have a slight fracture.

Old 04-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Trailblazer

It seems like the guys on the big utility quads are the ones that always crash down at the Tri-County pit. I saw a guy get his head crushed in a roll over on a Yamaha Grizzly. If he hadn't have been wearing a helmet he would have been going to the hospital. luckily he wasn't hurt to bad. I hate to see anyone get hurt. It's been tough listening to your riding stories. I'm so wound up to go riding now, I think I'm going to go nuts waiting for this weekend.

Old 04-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

Brian...I cant wait to see the vid's . I had a great time down there as well. Lep..didnt it seem every time you started to work the ds that guy on the 450r went to a different part of the pit. I'll bet he was thinking "Only 450's are supposed to do stuff like that...and mine wont."

Quick Reply: MN - Tri-County Ride VIDEO from Sunday. April 24th