Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any riders at St. Joe State Park Memorial Weekend ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005 | 09:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Any riders at St. Joe State Park Memorial Weekend ?

Hey Dallas, it was great meeting you as well... As for your bike, the credit belongs to my buddy Mike... He was the guy with the black Banshee with the 421 cheetah on nitrous.. I have never seen anything he can't fix.. Electrical or mechanical... I didn't see Matt flip his bike... But I did see the damage to the bike... I'm glad he wasn't hurt... His bike was running very good when I seen him run... I couldn't believe he was able to keep that front end on the ground with out his wheelie bar... I met Pennyless as well.... Very nice guy... And that is one very nice trailer you built... Looks like you could get about 8 quads on there!!! And hey Pat's Banshee (400catdriver) look pretty sweet too... How old is that Banshee??? Looks to be about 3 weeks old.... But there are not very many stock parts on it.... Looks nice......I wish I could have run my bike a little more, however I had a problem with a fuel leak... And I strip a bolt on the petcock on the fuel tank when I tried to fix it back at my truck... I'm going to take that pingel petcock off and throw it in the trash!!!! I don't need it now that I'm running a fuel pump... Oh well it was nice getting to see all you guys out there... Hope to be back out there soon!!!!!

Chris......

Old 05-29-2005 | 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

Please tell Mike:THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let me tell you a story on 400catdriver.I think it was his son I was racing when mine was running like junk.Well Mike fixed mine and so I went out to race catdriver's son again.I just knew I could either beat him or at least hang with him.He beat me by several bike lengths again.I couldn't believe it.Well come to find out,catdriver and his' son's bike looks similar.His son was on his dad's bike.Cheetah cubs,drag pipes.You get the picture.They are still dialing in the bike,but I was surprised I could run as well with that bike as I did.I'm sure I'll get smoked once his' is dialed in.Again,please tell Mike thanks.

Old 05-29-2005 | 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

Had a good time Sat.,met Stewbing and Pennyless while there.There was some fast bikes there,(mine wasn't one of them).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2005 | 11:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey guys just looking for a report on how the park is. A group of us are heading there in a couple of weeks. We dont race but we do some serious mudding. Just wondering how wet it is over there right now. We always have a blast there, riding the mud and watching you crazy racers. Anyway did anyone notice how much mud there is. Thank you. Danny Regan

Old 05-30-2005 | 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

RDZ...good to meet you guys there too. Sorry about Macanics wreck but he looked like he was okay Saturday night at the sand drags.

Thanks for the words on the new Banshee. My son and I have put a lot of hours in it. It would go faster if it had someone a lot lighter on it and that someone knew how to ride a Banshee. I'm still learning. It should do a lot better when I get the new swingarm and the new paddles on it. I really underestimated the number of paddles I need. I'll fix that.

Old 05-30-2005 | 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

The mud holes are still there but drying up fast. We've not had any rain worth mentioning in awhile.

JMiller