Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Redsands El Paso TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redsands El Paso TX

Just wanting to know more info on the Redsands area..If anybody could give me their input on this matter, I would appreciate it..

Army Desert Rat

Old 08-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

It basicaly alot of red sandy hills and their is a long wooped out flat area for drag racin', it's a sweet place to ride. where do you currently ride?

Old 08-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

I dont have a place to ride yet..I am new to the area and wanting to find out more info on it..I have been out there but just to recon the area.. From what I saw it looked pretty descent..Do you plan on going this weekend?..Let me know..

Army Desert Rat

Old 08-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

It's mostly dunes. if you are expereinced with the place, you could make it really fun. Crossing mountains and other great stuff. What do you ride? We'll most than likely be there! Very freindly people there!

Old 08-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have a Suzuki 400..All stock, I havent had time or the resources to modify it at all..But I do like to ride as often as possible..Every since I got to El Paso I have been wanting to get out there and check it out..What time is the usual for everybody to get out there..And what about Saturdays?..

Army Desert Rat

Old 08-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ArmyDesertRat
I have a Suzuki 400..All stock, I havent had time or the resources to modify it at all..But I do like to ride as often as possible..Every since I got to El Paso I have been wanting to get out there and check it out..What time is the usual for everybody to get out there..And what about Saturdays?..

Army Desert Rat
If you are going, make sure to go on Sunday's at about 3 or 4 depending on the sun. I sometimes go earlier and don't leave until about 10PM so I take an extra 3 gallons of gas! On saturdays there wont be many people.

Old 08-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Wow that late huh?

ok cool I will be out there after 3 probably..Does it get crowded? And what about getting a parking place around the front gate area, my Explorer wont make it through to the bowl you enter at..

Army Desert Rat

Old 08-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

People go but not enough that it covers the whole main area. I have only seen it full twice and both days were on 4th of July. Are you sure your explorer wont make it? Because my recent toy hualer hauled both quads and a trailer, and it's a Nissan 95' 4 cylinders that is drop. I never get stuck, but sure there's space at the entrance!

Old 08-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

Uh well, Im not sure, my wife and I went in our Durango and she got it stuck right as soon as you go in the entrance bowl, where all teh trash is at..And some guy pulled up in a jeep and got us out..So need less to say I dont think my explorer will make it all the way in either..But maybe we can meet up and ride on Sunday..I drive a 2000 explorer with a blue trailor made for a buggy with a atv rack on top..Ill be there around 3 or so..Let me know if definitly you'll be out there and such...Talk to you later...

Army Desert Rat

Old 08-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ArmyDesertRat
Uh well, Im not sure, my wife and I went in our Durango and she got it stuck right as soon as you go in the entrance bowl, where all teh trash is at..And some guy pulled up in a jeep and got us out..So need less to say I dont think my explorer will make it all the way in either..But maybe we can meet up and ride on Sunday..I drive a 2000 explorer with a blue trailor made for a buggy with a atv rack on top..Ill be there around 3 or so..Let me know if definitly you'll be out there and such...Talk to you later...

Army Desert Rat
Well, I there almost every Sunday since I live like about 5 minutes from there! Hopefully I'll see you there!

Quick Reply: Redsands El Paso TX