Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cecil County Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cecil County Maryland

Where u from in cecil?

Old 08-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Weekend Warrior

i live around rising sun ..

Old 08-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Range Rover

Anyone interested in going to hatfeild mccoy next weekend 2 or 3 days?

Old 08-24-2006, 06:11 AM
Pro Rider

Well Marylanders, get ready, here I come. I should be out there for good in a few months ( by December). The wife and kids are already settled in there and I am just finishing my employment situation.

I look forward to finding some good riding areas out there and meeting some new folk that enjoy riding as much as I do. Hey, where are the quad friendly MX tracks in the NE area of the state? And I guess I will have to do something about Ocean City not having any big sand dunes or riding areas near the beach! LOL.

As for the MX tracks, I see one is situated in Easton, but not sure how big of a quad venue they have for MX series. I also heard of one in Delaware. Ill be living in Salisbury / DelMar area. Drop me a pm.

Ken

Old 08-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

Hi Dsxbear,
I have never been to either of the MX tracks so I can't help you out there. You will have to do a ride w/ the speedballs in PA or go to Tower City in Pa. They do have a MX in DE and one in Easton. No sand dunes here. I have a question for you. We are going to Oregon in September. We are flying into PDX then driving to Astoria. From there we are driving down the coast. We are getting an RV so we are spending the first night in Nehalem Bay. The second day we are driving down the coast to the oregon dunes. Spending that night at a RV park in Winchester Bay. While at the dunes I want to rent a atv and try sandboarding. The third day we are driving through the Williamette Valley and hitting a bunch of wineries. That night we have a site at Champoege State Park. The fourth day I want to ski Timberline lodge, since I hear you can ski year round there and hit the Bagsby hot springs. I also want to do the scenic Coulmbia river gorge drive. We may stay a fifth night and if so I would like to explore the city of Portland and come over to Vancouver and check it out. I'm assuming you have most likely been to all of these places since they are so close to you? How are the oregon dunes? Are some parts better then others? What would you say are must do's while we are there? Have you ever been to the basby hot springs? my mom and a friend both say they are a must, but I read that some people have had there windows smashed and there stuff taken. Since we have a rv all of our stuff will be in it. All of the incidents I read about were in 2001-2002. I'm hopeing this is not as much of an issue now? Thanks for any info you can give. I can't waite to get out there.

Old 08-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

Guess I should have looked at your bio before I asked if you have ever been to the Oregon dunes? I see you like jet skiing. So do I. The one good thing about living here is that you will have alot of places to do that around here.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Megan
Guess I should have looked at your bio before I asked if you have ever been to the Oregon dunes? I see you like jet skiing. So do I. The one good thing about living here is that you will have alot of places to do that around here.

speaking of jetskiing, if all goes right I will have one this weekend. If so Megan you guys wanna go for a spin Sun?

Old 08-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

Hell yes!!!!! Let me know.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Wish me luck on the deal, the last guy even after we agreed on a price left it on ebay and got more for it. So I lost out

Old 08-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Are you trying to get this one on ebay too? What kind are you getting?

Quick Reply: Cecil County Maryland