Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE RIDEING ROCHESTER NY FOR NOW

Hey intruder1 you guys r riding in sodus? I live in Greece, me and my bud just bought 2 new 750 brutes. Hows the 4 wheelin out there?? Lookin 4 new place to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] !!!!!!

Old 09-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

there is plenty of MUD MUD MUD....

Old 09-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

Hey man the track changes look pretty good. I showed them to the boy and he's excited to come out tomorrow.

The roost is pretty much the same as it was before. But it was fun, since that was the first time I really felt comforable maxing out the new ride.

Old 09-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

a few pics of the new bridge

Bridge
MODDED TRACK

how is the new jump he put in?

Old 09-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It looks like he ran out of dozer time. The second part of the double was altered so now it isn't as big of a deal to come up short. He fixed the main tabletop takeoff a bit. The straight that had the 2 small tables is different. You have to attack the old creekbed jump a little different (at least with a quad) because there is one spot in the lip of that jump that really shoots the right side of the atv up. That is a non-issue for you bike guys though. The only bad thing is there is no takeoff lip to that first small tabletop anymore. Overall he made the track wider, which is nice. The major changes were to the kiddie track. Gone are those 3 nice little jumps, and in thier place are a 25-30 foot tabletop and 2 smaller tables. There is an oval track that encompasses the whole side, allegedly for lawn mower racing. Inside the oval are all of the tables and the new kiddie track. The 2 new little tabletops aren't smooth though, lots of bumps and stuff. Chris, you saw how slow my son rides. Well, he fell off his quad over one of those things because they are so rough and uneven. He isn't the only kid I saw bite it off one of those either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Overall though, we had a good time and I would like to get back out there before the snow flies.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Chris,
I ment to call earlier, but I plan to be out there between 9 and 9:30 on Monday. Need to make it a short day (going to a birthday party in the afternoon).

Don't want to miss out on all the mud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, I check out the pics of the track mods, nice job. Looks like fun.

See you in the morning.
Doug

Old 09-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

I should be there around 11 but maybe earlier depending on what time I get going. I am making a solo trip since the boy has to go school shopping (poor kid).

One thing that was cool about the roost is the "lawnmower" track. That is a good spot for kids to run around, especially new, younger riders.

Old 09-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey inturder was thinking about coming out this saturday to ride but need directions there? Know how to get to Sodus but from there im lost. Also was curious how busy is it there on the weekends? thanx again

BRUTES LOOKIN 4 MUD

Old 09-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

I've been there a lot and it probably won't be too busy. And if you're looking to get those Brutes muddy you will get your wish -- there is rain in the forecast for several days this week which is going to create nasty muck in certain parts.

Old 09-06-2006, 06:02 AM
Pro Rider

I cant believe I never saw this.

c2tmp and I would like to come up this weekend and check it out. It looks like fun.

We want to get our new quads dirty.

We just need directions

Quick Reply: RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY