Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE RIDEING ROCHESTER NY

ok guys,
i just bought a frontend loader [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
it is being deliverd the 1st week of march..

so this year there will be a track in progress.

for the ppl who have been here the track will go into the woods with several jumps over the creek
and bridges if you dont want to jump.
it will start on the left field where the dirt hill was and a cornfield will be planted to the left of that. into the woods with a jump over the creek,around 15 feet or so looping around to the 2nd field with another creek jump to a nice tabletop into a 180 berm, to a small double back to the woods with another creek jump looping back near the 1st field with the last creek jump to a 90 berm to a tabletop to another 90 berm to some woops and another 90 to enter the 1st field and start all over..
the woods will be mud and fun, maybe a jump or two? not sure yet..

it will take some time to compleet the woods-loop and bridges tho, its just going to be me and a loader and my chainsaw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i hope to see you guys again in 2006,, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let us know when you need some manual labor!

Old 02-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

ill be a calling when everything gets started [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
if you have a chainsaw it would be cool.
alot of trees are comming down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider

Awesome man! I will help too as you know. As long as you have specific tasks -- I'm a work guy not an idea guy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Trailblazer

Sounds great Intruder, I have not ridden at your place yet but would like too,, also if you need help let me know a saturady or sunday and i can make it for some of the time,,i have a chainsaw and can cut wood and do any manual labor,,,hope this works out and i get some time to ride out there soon,,cya

Old 02-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

thanks guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

ill let everyone know when i get started,

things are looking real good so far.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Range Rover

hey intruder, I have no problem helping out, cutting down trees I have 2 chainsaws , can drive a loader, and have built numerous jumps /bobcats ,loaders ,------- will come cut down trees, if i can keep what i cut -let me know you called me a while back, just been busy getting ready for the baby,,or send me a pm i"ll call you

Old 02-07-2006, 02:07 AM
Range Rover

who hear is near rochester or batavia NY that is interested in meeting up and riding? im in Batavia

Old 02-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Range Rover

tyayo---every single person that has replied ,just about lives in or by rochester --and all wanna ride, where do you go ,i hear they have been arresting people for riding the bergen swamp ,,,let me know .i have to go to conesus or springwater just to ride so if theres a closer spot let us know

Old 02-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Range Rover

Thats awsome that you opened up your land for people to ride on and are building tracks. Would definatley help you out, but I'm on the Island, so I would need a week or two to do so. Hope everything turns out well, and good luck.

Quick Reply: RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY