Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE RIDEING ROCHESTER NY

Sounds like a great place you got there. Too bad im 4hrs and 20mins away (According to msn maps) Im upstate about 60 miles North of Albany. Theres alot of trails and mountains to play on around here. But nothing like you have there (Creek Jumps/Track etc) . Mabey someday me and some friends will make the trip. Im glad to see you put all this work into the land, and not charge people to ride. There are good people in this world! Keep up the good work!!

Old 02-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Budwiser
Thats awsome that you opened up your land for people to ride on and are building tracks. Would definatley help you out, but I'm on the Island, so I would need a week or two to do so. Hope everything turns out well, and good luck.
its not all the time that people open there land and invite people ,,So my hats off to intruder1,for makin it happen,,,i have some spots to ride, but i have to go to the southern teir,
NEW YORK SUCKS FOR ANY KIND OF OHV (speed limits on sleds ,and no decent trails 4 quads)Makes me wonder why the people have'nt, just said screw it !!!
they have taken over a million dollars in the past 10 years and we have seen none of it
and yet know one can make a point of this--audit the state -the government is by the people for the people so who keeps voting 4 the jack offs in charge

by the way intruder1 have you had the pigs on patrol at your place ---there not there for warnings all there doing is towing and ticketing -its only a matter of time before they show up outthere--and **** all over your parade
NOT TO BE A STICK IN THE MUD

Old 02-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Range Rover

Agreed with the fact that some people are pocketing NY's $$millions instead of usind it. But about the land, you shouldn't really get botherd if its your land or you have permision from the people your riding on. And if the cops do come, just stick it to them and tell them to back off.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

i havent herd of anyone being herassed by any cops out here.
i dont think there is any state land within 20 miles or more around me.
the cops would have to enter private land to say anything to anyone.
like i said everyone out here rides.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

I've ridden out there quite a bit and I never had a problem either. The only person who talked to me was one of the neighbors and he just came over to say hello and ask me about my quad. Very nice, friendly people out there.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Range Rover

IS this the stones right outside, outskirts of newark? I live in east palmyra with the port gibson trails in my backyard.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yup. When I was out last fall a couple of guys rode right down to Stone's. I am going to make it a point to check out those Port Gibson trails this year too, I think.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

There are miles of trails near intruder's property, and I guess they go on for quite a ways. But we never explored them much since we werne't sure where they went. I would bet, though, that some of those trails lead right into the Port Gibson ones. It's only a few miles away.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Range Rover

who knows anything about the Port Gibson trails that are by intruder1's trails--- it sounds like fun out there -- and it seems closer than Springwater-or Conesus so any help on it would be great

Old 02-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

i dont know much about the P.G. trails but it isnt far from me at all.
the loader deal went bad on me so looks like a old tractor w/a front loader
for me. a 40 hp and 38' tires should do the trick..
also picked up a 16' chainsaw and a few extra blades,
i cut a few trees in the back but a ton to go.. hehehehe

Quick Reply: RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY