Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Nebraska riding?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nebraska riding?

anyone else on here from nebraska? where do you ride at? i go to genoa once in a while, hopefully more often then not in the future.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Nebraska riding?

I'm from 12 miles north of Norfolk. I've been to Genoa once with my buddies. We're going to try to make it down there a few times this summer if we can though.

Old 04-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default Nebraska riding?

cool, i live in lincoln but grew up in columbus, we should meet up in genoa sometime, let me know when you guys go and ill try to make it too

Old 04-05-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nebraska riding?

Genoa's closed right now for dredging.

Old 04-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Trailblazer
Default Nebraska riding?

yea, i think till the end of may or something, there might be a group of us going to little sahara over memorial day weekend, or maybe the weekend before that, ill have to check

Old 10-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Nebraska riding?

Amazing how long it's been since anyone posted about riding in or near Nebraska! Have any of you been down to Tuttle Creek ORV Park near Manhattan, KS? It's about 2 hours south of Lincoln. I've been down there quite a bit in my Jeep, but not on my ATV. There are a ton of trails with everything from rocks to mud to hill climbs to ... well, pretty much everything.

I'm in Omaha and have some land up near Norfolk that I ride on.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Trailblazer
Default Nebraska riding?

What is Headworks (Genoa) like? Is it very big? Is it open again? I've got some kids in York that I want to take riding somewhere. Is it worth a five hour trip?

Haven't been to Tuttle Creek yet, but it's close to Milford Lake, which I have been to. It's great. Both are about 300 acres, I think.

Trending Topics

Old 10-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Nebraska riding?

I live in Lincoln and have been to Headworks a couple of times. It's about 1200 acres in size, mostly sandy river type riding. It's on the Loop river and right now it's way down, so that actually expands your riding area so can follow up or down the river for miles. There is a lot of loose fine sand there, some hills to clime, lots of trails in the wooded area. Just a little of everything except for major mud or rocky type trails. I like it there but haven't been to other places yet either to compare.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Nebraska riding?

me and some friends just started rideing last summer been to genoa coupl of dozen times and its alot of fun so much well be there this weekend weather permiting it os alot of sand but if you head strait back there is some decent bowls from dredging and you get great air comeing out otherwise halsey is the best ive been to in nebraska genoa is worth the trip just pack good and try to make a weekend of it they also have fishing to pass the time

Old 03-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Nebraska riding?

I love going to Genoa, the only bad part is gonig home. I am from Wayne NE and do most of my riding at a friends farm or on gravel roads. I try to get to genoa as much as i can with my friends. If your from the area and want to go sometime let me know.

Quick Reply: Nebraska riding?