Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St.Joe

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St.Joe

Originally posted by: TheBOMjr
MY 10MM 535 FROM TRINITY VIBRATED MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN MY A&S 14MM, SO ITS NOT JUST DAN HULL. HIS 14MM RUNS SO MUCH SMOOTHER THAN TRINITYS 10MM ITS NOT EVEN RIGHT.

PAT, ON THE PLUG LOCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I KNOW THIS WONT MAKE ANY SENSE WHAT SO EVER BUT ITS TRUE......... FOR MY TRINITY 400 CHEETAH I BOUGHT ONE OF THE TRINITY PLUG LOCKS JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL AND ALL THAT... NEVER HAD A PLUG PROBLEM BEFORE I GOT IT, AFTER I GOT IT I HAD MORE TROUBLE KEEPING THEM IN THAN EVER BEFORE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE TO GET BOTH PLUGS LINED UP IN THE LOCK.
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED RUNNING IT WITHOUT IT???

E ROSS
Eric,

Yeah, it vibrated like crazy right off the bat. It is just ridiculous on how much it vibrates and thats why I tried the dog bone. We've cranked the plugs down tight enough I was worried about messing up the threads on the cool head. I don't think it's Dan's fault that the crank vibrates like that. It just needs to be balanced better. Hopefully Crankworks stands behind thier products. We'll see. If they don't we'll have to fabricate a locking mechanism to keep the plugs from backing out. Good thing I have a son that works in a specialized fabrication shop, huh?

Pat

Old 12-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St.Joe

YES IT SURE IS A GOOD THING HOPEFULLY HE CAN FAB YOU SOMETHING THAT WORKS, POSSIBLY SOMETHING MORE PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO BUY ALSO!!!!

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, ON THE CRANKS I BELIEVE THEY PRODUCE SOME OF THOSE CRANKS WITH HORRIBLE BALANCE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX THEN THE NEXT ONE OF THE LINE MAY BE 100% PERFECT. JUST MY OPINION ON WHAT I HAVE PICKED UP FROM LISTENING HERE AND THERE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR YOU.

E ROSS