Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for Places to Ride in SW Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Places to Ride in SW Ohio

My wife and I are just getting started riding. We found a place in Enon Ohio (we live in Dayton) that was great for a first time ride. We would like some intermediate/beginner grade stuff in the Cincy/Dayton/Columbus areas, if anyone could point us in the right direction.
Thanks
TD

Old 10-26-2005, 12:40 AM
Range Rover

welcome to the site! i live in xenia and my riding partner lives in kettering. we used to go to enon quite a bit for afternoon rides, but haven't been lately. right now our favorite place is in maysville, kentucky. it is called big rock atv park, and they have a website. it is about 2hrs. 20 min from xenia straight down 68, across the river. it has over 2000 acres and has a great variety of trails. it costs $17 per ride. we have been to wayne national forest, the northern section of daniel boone national forest, and this summer we traveled to hatfield mccoy in west virginia. i hope this helps. if you would like to get together for a ride just let me know and maybe we can set up something. Rob.

Old 10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site and sport![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The best trails I have been to is Wayne National Forest, plenty of trails and nothing to dagerous unless you look for it. I live in Waynesville and it takes me about 2 hours to get there. Do a search and they have a website.

Like downndirty mentioned, I hear Big Rock is awesome. But I have never been there myself.

Another place is Haspin Acres. It is a little rougher, but it is somewhere to ride and it only takes me about an hour and 20 minutes to get there. They have a website as well!

Old 10-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

Im going to enon tomorrow to screw around a little and test out my new carbon pro on my v- force [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also think Wayne nat forest is the best but is over 2 hours away from me so I dont get there to often these days, Haspin acres is fun but I prefer to go there thru the week if I can to miss most of the traffic there of the weekends, Let me know if anyone wnats to hook up at Buds in enon to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

gotta few sick spots around Bellefontaine, alot of it is private but well worth it.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im from kettering. Other than buds place, we go to wayne national and richland furnace. I like richland because you can get on private trails and go forever. Thats were we ride around here in ohio other than my friends cousins house in southern ohio.

Old 11-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is Richland Furnace at? You got a link?

Old 11-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Range Rover

Nu2ATVinOhio - hey there. Just wanted to let you know we are a couple who enjoys ATVing too. We ride several places and enjoy posting ride reports and pics for folks to see. (and we are from Central Ohio) You're more than welcome to stop by our site and check out the places we ride (WV, TN, PA and some here in OH) the site address is www.quad-crew.com there are lots of folks on there that enjoy the sport. We just did a ride at Hatfield McCoy in Sept. and had 33 riders there! Welcome to the sport - hope you have as much fun as we do atving!

Old 11-05-2005, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Richland furnace is in the very top of jackson county in the town of byer. IF you look at the map, it a one rode town and youll see sighs for the riding area. I can tell ya were the good trails are if ya go. THe main trails are easy and weak.

Old 11-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok I have heard about Buds place all over the place but for the life of me I cant find it, Can someone share some info on how to get there and whats the cost etc..... I did hear from more than 1 person that you need to buy your ATV insurance thru him in order to ride there, is that true? I have been riding the same 2 spots for months now and am bored and need something new when I cant afford to go down to Big rock. Me and a friend want to ride tommorow Nov 12 so if anyone can help me out please do. dunno if my email shows in the profile but if you can help please email me jaygolf@earthlink.net.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Looking for Places to Ride in SW Ohio