Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Mass.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from Mass.

i say give it a go they have camping their too, never been to PA, but if you into trips virginia is awesome, 500 miles of open trails.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer

Hey i live pretty close to pittsfield if you want you should PM me sometime or IM me s/n is nardski659, I've never been out there cuz i dont have anyone to ride with but when the weather gets better we should go.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

Sturbridge MA here. Allways looking for places to ride.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Trailblazer

Alot of people are talking about riding in Pittsfield State Forest. I conquer that the place is awsome, BUT.... from what I hear, MA has closed the park to ATV's sometime during 2006. Is this true???? I used to frequent the place all the time before I moved to NH and havent been there in a few years. Hit me back and let me know, I would be willing to duely register my wheela to be able to ride there again.............

Old 03-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

its open may till nov 26

Old 03-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

where do you live I am in Sturbridge?

Old 10-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

fall river, ma here. anyone know of good riding spots?? I know the freetown/fall river state forest is sweet with alot of trails but the ep's chasing you all the time kinda gets sickening.

I kept getting chased last sat from 8pm till 3am. Just couldn't get to the truck without coming accross this chick. It was like she knew where we were going. She kept finding us.

The ep's aren't bad if you stop and your registered. I've gotten stopped a bunch of times. All they do is check warrents and to see if your machine is registered. As long as you stop when you see them, they'll let you go. There is just one chick that works for the state ep. She will not let anyone go, your screwed if she gets you. I had another state ep tell me to run if I seen her. Now that's bad....LOL.

Old 10-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: vp6799

fall river, ma here. anyone know of good riding spots?? I know the freetown/fall river state forest is sweet with alot of trails but the ep's chasing you all the time kinda gets sickening.

I kept getting chased last sat from 8pm till 3am. Just couldn't get to the truck without coming accross this chick. It was like she knew where we were going. She kept finding us.

The ep's aren't bad if you stop and your registered. I've gotten stopped a bunch of times. All they do is check warrents and to see if your machine is registered. As long as you stop when you see them, they'll let you go. There is just one chick that works for the state ep. She will not let anyone go, your screwed if she gets you. I had another state ep tell me to run if I seen her. Now that's bad....LOL.</end quote></div>

ya but that state forest is for dirt bikes only!

Old 10-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

I had an awsome place to ride from Wales to Monson and there is a huge sand pit that has some good sand rides. I got nailed bt the EP and 125.00 have not been back since.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

There is some sweet riding around here, it's all the punks that stir up trouble and ruin it for everyone else.

I ride all over the freetown state forest and don't really come accross the ep. I only see them on the dirt roads and the powerlines. Very rare to see them on a trail.

The assonet pits used to be sweet and it still is. But since people started to drive vehicles in there and get stuck all the, time the police are there alot.

The ep's are kinda getting carried away too. We were out riding and came accross one. It was a state ep and he came up from behind with no lights on. We were on a dirt road in the state forest. As soon as he turned on his lights we seen him and started to pull over. There was no need to run since everyone was legal. Hell, i'll take the fine. He waited until we stopped and then he rammed my friend on his dirt bike. knocking him and the bike over. He then thought it would be nice to park his F150 ontop of the bike. Completely wrecked the bike. He got out and busted are chops a bit, then told us to screw. We made a complaint about the guy and sent in photos of the bike he wrecked. We were pretty much told "no pics, no glory". They wanted to see pics of the truck parked on the bike.

Last weekend we came accross a guy and his 2 kids riding. He said that one ran his 12 year old kid off the trail and caused him to wreck.

Now I carry my camera phone with me everywhere I ride. I have heard too many horror stories about ep's thinking there gods greatest gift and can do anything they please. You better believe that i'm snapping pics and video of the next time one tries to screw us.

Now they wonder why more people run from state ep's than city ep's. Gee, I wonder why???? Maybee because city ep's don't run over people. I only stop for city ep's now. There is no way in hell, i'm chancing stopping for a state ep.

Quick Reply: Anyone from Mass.