Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Mass.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from Mass.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jkane660R

I had an awsome place to ride from Wales to Monson and there is a huge sand pit that has some good sand rides. I got nailed bt the EP and 125.00 have not been back since.</end quote></div>

What town are those spots in?? I've never heard of them. The only pit that I know of around here is the assonet pits.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

This traill tarts in Wales and you can actually ride some railroad tracks in to CT. The trail is mainly on a gas line but spans tons of trails off of it.

The EP that tagged us waited for us to hit this small section of the trail that actually puts you on some land that is owned by the army core of engineers. It is connected to one of the dams out here. The bad thing is the dam is not evan close.

The EP were not hard on me since I was registered but the two guys I was with were not. We have the same problem here punks running like freaks causing problems.

Where do you ride and how aften?

Old 10-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jkane660R

This traill tarts in Wales and you can actually ride some railroad tracks in to CT. The trail is mainly on a gas line but spans tons of trails off of it.

The EP that tagged us waited for us to hit this small section of the trail that actually puts you on some land that is owned by the army core of engineers. It is connected to one of the dams out here. The bad thing is the dam is not evan close.

The EP were not hard on me since I was registered but the two guys I was with were not. We have the same problem here punks running like freaks causing problems.

Where do you ride and how aften?</end quote></div>

i'll pm you