Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

summit pit Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default summit pit Minnesota

I know I'll keep the Scrammy, but I've had my eye on a KFX700 ever since I rode one out at Tri-County. I would probably not buy a first model year Polaris of any type :-)

Believe it or not, I have a 1981 Ski-Doo Citation 2500 that I got a long time ago. That's it, for a sled. That was back when we still got snow in Minnesota. That thing is absolutely no fun after buying the Scrambler, and sure as hell is no fun after riding a modified Scrambler. I've got plenty of friends looking to sell their sled for cheap, so I suppose I could always go THAT route...

Old 11-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: klier
I know I'll keep the Scrammy, but I've had my eye on a KFX700 ever since I rode one out at Tri-County. I would probably not buy a first model year Polaris of any type :-)

Believe it or not, I have a 1981 Ski-Doo Citation 2500 that I got a long time ago. That's it, for a sled. That was back when we still got snow in Minnesota. That thing is absolutely no fun after buying the Scrambler, and sure as hell is no fun after riding a modified Scrambler. I've got plenty of friends looking to sell their sled for cheap, so I suppose I could always go THAT route...
Yeah, the V Force is awsome. The power is so great. Before I started riding the Z400, I was the king on the V Force. BTW, why do you want a V Force over the Yamaha Raptor 700R?

Old 12-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

whats up miinesota guys!!!!!! whos all in clubs?? where to ride in the winter i know there alot of lakes lol

Old 12-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

*yawn* Excuse me, you just woke me up from my hibernation. I wasn't supposed to wake up until April, when the weather gets warm and I'm riding every weekend again...

I'm part of a small club in Southern Minnesota that's main purpose right now is to give ATV Safety Trainings. Otherwise, I usually ride with a group of guys at Tri-County ATV Pit, Spider Lake, and Birchwood, WI, as well as a few other local areas. Most of our group are sport riders, with the exception of the Birchwood crew, which are almost exclusively utility riders.

Tri-County is open all year, although judging from your picture pages, you're not going to have much fun here with a utility quad. You know about Iron Range, and I'm sure they are open through the winter. Other than that, ditches are about it!

Now you know why I'm hibernating...