Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2000, 02:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey whats up people. I was wondering how good is Chatsworth. I ride in Hudson county. I know some of you know that place in Jersey City behind the Foxes night club.
Does anybody know any other good places?
Oh, has anyone been back to Manchester? (Crystal Lakes) Are cops still bugging down there. God damn I miss that place, that was like a small peace of California dunes. Later peeps

Old 10-30-2000, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back in September they found 15 cars at the bottom of Crystal lake. Someone dumped them for insurance fruad. I was there a lot in the summer with no trouble from the cops but i have stayed away since they found the cars, i want to go back in a week or 2 to see how things are. I parked at the end of NorthAmpton one day in early September and some old lady was in her car staring at us for 10 minutes as we were loading up, this is a dead end with no houses around. 10 minutes after she left a cop pulls up but we were loaded up and pulling out but the cop still took our license plates down and threatened to give us $300 fines if he saw us again. But we were in Dover and he was a Manchester cop so maybe he was just trying to keep us away. Why do old people in this State hate off-roaders soo much? And the mining company does not dig out the pits so they are really worn down, last year there was 30 foot high steep walls to jump off but not anymore. And does anyone ride anymore at Gliddens, Stavolas or Wall stadium? All these places used to be great, there is another place in JAckson that i cant think of also.