Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Nor Cal riders and places?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nor Cal riders and places?

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Jawbone is past Bakersfield.... not exactly sure where.. haha.. Just know it's a long drive from Dublin!!! Still not sure if I'm making that trip or not, but we're definitely doing Pismo.. we'll also be doing a Carnegie weekend coming up in January. Watch the club site (Club ATVWest) and we always post all our rides... We'll also have a poker run coming up sometime in '06. Hope to meet you on a ride soon! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I will have to check out ClubATVWest and see where the ride will be.

Thanks for the info.

Old 11-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

Some truth to it.
Hahah... I have no idea what ya'll are talking about.. hehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2005, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider

you candy a$$'s you prolly dont ride y dont you come to holister and see if you can hang[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i want to find some good riders to ride with wich i doubt ill find any i ride 3 days a week pm if any one wants to ride

p.s. i am allso looking for some fine a$$ girl riders to ride with they seem to be more fun then slow old bald guys with glasses

Old 11-17-2005, 05:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: slidesquad
you candy a$$'s you prolly dont ride y dont you come to holister and see if you can hang[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i want to find some good riders to ride with wich i doubt ill find any i ride 3 days a week pm if any one wants to ride

p.s. i am allso looking for some fine a$$ girl riders to ride with they seem to be more fun then slow old bald guys with glasses
man that guy is a a$$ hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well looks like we are going to go ride the Upper lake trails this weekend but I want to get down to Pismo so post here when ever the next ride down there will be. We might head to Hollister in a few weeks also if anyone is interested. Also if anyone wants to try the trails up here let me know.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

There is a group of us headed to Pismo on the 26th. Taking down the Xmas tree on Xmas... throwing it in the back of the truck (we stand it in the sand, as the beer drinkers empty the cans, they get put on the tree like ornaments... yikes.. guess that makes us some original trailer trash.. hahaha!!!!), load up the toyhauler and head out the morning of the 26th!! You're welcome to join us..... should be a fun group! Rumor has it B&RW & PS01 may make a "day appearance".... unless I convince 'em to stay for a few days.. hehe! Rescue... you making the trip at Xmas???

Old 11-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Tikiman
I am new here and there are a few of us looking for places to ride and people to ride with. A few of us are on quads (including myself) and a few on bikes. We live in Santa Rosa area of Northern Cal but sometimes ride with some friends in the south bay that go to Hollister. Usually we ride above Clear Lake but we are looking for more places to ride.

It would be nice to meet more riders (guys and girls). Anyone in our area?
theres a place in livermore called carnigee, theres a place in vacaville called argyll (track only), theres a place in folsom/sacramento area called prarie city.

ive been to all these places, hollister is the best to me, it has a lil of everything. carnigee is ok too, the quad track sucks and its pretty hilly. Argyll is way too expensive for just a track, the track is sweet tho if thats your thing. and prarie city is ok, kinda small tho, good for a days trip

Old 12-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

If you are near Santa Rosa then I would say Cow Mountain. We ride up there alot and it is some great riding. There is a fire road from ukiah to lakeport that is a blast. Also there is more trails out there then you can ever ride. We have been going there for 3 years now and still are finding places we have never seen. Just beware of the black diamond trails. We tried one and were stuck on it for 4 hours. It was the most technical riding we have ever done.

Old 12-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks JMAC650,

Yeah my first ride was at Cow Mountain. We got into some crazy S**t there and a buddy ended up in a ravine that took us 2 hours to get him out of. Had some nice trails but too many sand rails flying around on the fire roads. Almost hit two coming around a corner. We started going just past Cow Mountain to CC Camp in upper lake and there are some awesome trails there. There was a 100 mile race there a few weeks ago. You should check out those trails some time.

Hey by the way, I grew up at the border of SSF and Pacifica (I see you are from there). If you ever want to try out the other trails up here let me know.

Thanks for the response.

Quick Reply: Nor Cal riders and places?