Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Nor Cal riders and places?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nor Cal riders and places?

Check out the site temporaryinsandity, the club was developed for families to meet each other and plan rides. We have members from NorCal to Seattle Wa. At the current time we have 22 fulltime sponsors who give members anywhere from 10-30% discounts on products they carry. temporaryinsandity.com

Old 12-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Range Rover

well i just got back form a trip to south cow moutain yesterday saturday it was cool crazy trails soem of them way to crazy for a raptor but thers a real nice wide open 12 plus mile run out to clear lake lots of corner burms and ripping to be had plus there are plenty of easy trails liked it but it is just old fire road and dirt bike trails for the most part with soem camping any ways im in petaluma and go riding allmost every week end and i allso go to my private 600 acres mainly just farm land and river riding hill sbut hey hit me up if any body waant to hit the dirt i'm allwasy up for it.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: 1111
well i just got back form a trip to south cow moutain yesterday saturday it was cool crazy trails soem of them way to crazy for a raptor but thers a real nice wide open 12 plus mile run out to clear lake lots of corner burms and ripping to be had plus there are plenty of easy trails liked it but it is just old fire road and dirt bike trails for the most part with soem camping any ways im in petaluma and go riding allmost every week end and i allso go to my private 600 acres mainly just farm land and river riding hill sbut hey hit me up if any body waant to hit the dirt i'm allwasy up for it.
Yeah I want to go at least once a month so I would be up for riding. If you want to go with us to CC camp just above Clear Lake let me know. We are going to hit those trails on the 17th (next Saturday). My buddy comes up from Petaluma with his bike and meets me in Windsor. You might like those trails.

Old 12-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Range Rover

thanks for the invite but this weekend me and my son are heading over to hollister with some friends keep posting and i,m sure we'll hook up for a ride

Old 12-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

No problem. I almost considered a Hollister run. I will post when we are going again and let me know when you guys are going back to Hollister and maybe we will meet you down there.

Have a good one.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like me and a couple of friends are going to head up to Cow Mountain saturday. We will be at South Cow Mountain in the morning.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Range Rover

cool me and my boy will hit south cow mountian if our hollister trip falls threw hes on a rappy 50 and im a rappy 660 his blue mine white thats how yo can spot us maybe we can pull this cool plus i just finshed jeting ,piping cdi box,offset rims and racing tires ,and widing kit . south cow mountain he could probly handle it

Old 12-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

Are you only sticking to fire trails? All that stuff is no good for rough or tight trails. I would only do that stuff if I were track racing. I asked if they wanted to go to Cow Mtn. but they agree that the trails are better at CC camp even if it is another 30 minute drive.

maybe we will see you in Hollister some time.

Old 12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Range Rover

most defintly sticking to fire trails and fire roads the rest is a head ache and pucker factor im not up for and if my son is with me i go easy out there and we cruz out to clear lake and back nice ride on a 12 foot wide fire road pretty safe and tame for the most part only 12 miles out and 12 miles back basic road ridding and practice for my son. hey what is cc camp never heard of it and is there a web page i could check out and plus what kind of park is it thanks cool