Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Washington State Sport Quad Riders Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Washington State Sport Quad Riders Post Here

Whether you have a group that you ride with or your friends are bagging out on ridding lately, post your next ride here and get together with other sport quad enthusiasts. All makes of sports quads are welcome.

Old 11-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

I am curious who would like to go down do the Oregon Dunes for Thanksgiving week.

Also, I went down to Glamis a couple years ago for Thanksgiving and had a blast. If I could find a few people that could get the time off, I would go again. The forecast there for Thanksgiving week is 76-83. Ofcoarse, we would have to stop at a few riding areas along the way.

Old 12-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

Also, I ride trails, dunes, and my MX track (just for fun). I am looking at establishing a sport quad only riding group that specifically likes to keep a reasonably fast pace. Nothing death defying here though. Let me know if your interested!

Old 12-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

check out Puget Sound Area Riders thread on here!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats where all of us hang out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] AND I'm sure you'll find PLENTY of rides to go on w/ some fast trail riders!! What you don't like UTE riders??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 12:40 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
check out Puget Sound Area Riders thread on here!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats where all of us hang out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] AND I'm sure you'll find PLENTY of rides to go on w/ some fast trail riders!! What you don't like UTE riders??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He works at another north end shop, and is trying to start his own deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Too much kid racing talk, too much fence and wallpaper, pellet stove, pizza feed, 4th of July party talk for this guy.

He is so serious about a PSAR sport quad only thread, he has started it like 4-5 times. Hell this is his largest thread yet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

I will add another post to his thread. You aren't going to get anywhere making a new thread for the puget sound riders. We already have one if you would look usually at the top 5 on the where to ride thread. We talk about everything on there because people have parties, rides, get togethers anything you can think of its been talked about on the PSAR thread. So basically what i'm saying is don't post a new thread because we already have one and we like how big it is. MMMkay!

Old 12-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

Wow....... sorry! Bye

Old 12-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: dunefool
Wow....... sorry! Bye
NO reason to be SORRY...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
This is a FREE forum board and if you are getting people to ride with U......I think that's great......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Please don't give up cause others have different opinions than yours......I for one will support & participate in a ride you try to get together........

Old 12-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Cool, thanks man. But I'm probably going to post a thread on another site. I don't want to get anyone angry, just looking to get a group of riders together for fun. Later.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

No problem, I understand.........

Quick Reply: Washington State Sport Quad Riders Post Here