Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any Ohioans that are near indiana that want to ride

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2000, 07:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in search of people that want to ride in these areas which are anywhere in North west Ohio or badlands, aspen acres in indiana let me know if interested. I have a raptor dont care what Im riding against as long as they know how to have fun late!

Old 11-04-2000, 04:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

Creeper,
Where exactly is Middle Point Ohio? Haven't been to the Badlands yet. We are planning on riding somewhere over thanksgiving weather permitting. Do some local riding at Praire Creek, In. Have been to Haspen.(I heard some 27 yr old guy was killed there about 3 weeks ago.) We were at Wayne National Forrest on 10/28/00. When and where are you riding ? We maybe interested.
Sam

Old 11-05-2000, 12:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well the only place I have been riding is in a stone quary and a couple of nice local trails (privately owned) which sucks because I do not have much of a variety. The sad thing is I picked up my quad only a couple of weeks ago but do not have any truck to haul it around with but will hopefully be getting my other car fixed and adding a hitch to it. Could be a while for that though. I am ready to ride with other quads so bad but everyone here (I'll say it again) is either full of excuses or just plain whipped. Middle Point is about 30 min East of Decatur and Ft. Wayne.

Old 11-05-2000, 08:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey man i live in van wert i live out on 116 u can see the high schol from my house i have a 300ex we ride along creeks around are house u might have rode some of the places we have let me know if u want to ride sometime

Old 11-06-2000, 09:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Brian Mihm I was just curious how old r u and how long of trails we talking and I am lost when you say 116 and you can see the high school if possible describe a little more of where you are riding and what is all there and give me something that I am able to reach you with because I would like to ride just about everyday. Late!

Old 11-06-2000, 10:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Iam 21 and u know where the querry that is open on middle point road down from the high school there is a creek where they clean it out thats right by there we ride the trail along the creek i don't ride much during the week but i do on the weekends have u ever rode along the little auglaze river its nice riding along there. my email address is hondaman45891@yahoomail.com so what is your name i could know who u are later man

Old 11-09-2000, 12:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Brian I have rode around there a couple of times. I know where your house is because of someone I was talking to but if ya want to go riding sometime (hopefully soon) just let me know by e-mail and I can get with ya. Late! Josh

Old 11-09-2000, 12:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Middle Point is about 10 minutes east of Van Wert, ohio and only 30 minutes from decatur and would really be interested in riding with ya Samantha just let me know where your quads are headed and i might meet ya there.

Old 11-10-2000, 02:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

well I see there isnt too many replies so I take it there isnt too many quad owners out there in this area. Come on lets get together and enjoy this sport.

Old 11-13-2000, 01:01 PM
Trailblazer

Here is the Badlands web address, Its a great place to ride 700 acres of gravel pits, woods trails and a creek to jump in or over.

www.badlandsoffroad.com
Its in attica, Indiana

Quick Reply: Any Ohioans that are near indiana that want to ride