Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Ok,Ar,Tx,La Family riding

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok,Ar,Tx,La Family riding

I would like to suggest Wolfpen Gap Atv trail complex as the best place for family riding in the Arklatexoma area. There are high mountain Vistas as well as clear mountain streams to cross, old abandoned mine shafts (some with the train tracks still installed) A total of over 70 miles of atv trails clearly marked with level of difficulty and all numbered. Trail maps are available at the trail heads. There is no cost to ride the trails.The trails are located in Mena Arkansas. We go there all the time. We stay at ShadowRock Log Cabin Resort. They actually have Log Cabins to stay in and are extremely nice. and you can even ride directly from the cabin to the trails.
Here's there website www.shadowrockcabins.com We also took a canoe trip down the Caddo river while we were there.(beautiful-beautiful) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We were just there for the fall colors and its simply amazing. So to anyone wanting family riding go to wolfpen gap you wont be dissapointed!!! From the Dallas area is about 4 1/2 hrs. Dang i almost forgot they even do campfire cooking there at shadowrock.

Also i have never ever seen motorcycles on the trails there.

Happy Atving to you all.