Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Might start a Mud Run event in Eudora!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Might start a Mud Run event in Eudora!

My brother and I have been thinking and we are going to hold a sanctioned mud running event or somethin at our house. We have a lot of woods and we also dug a pit that you could ramp out of. Well, we don't really use it anymore cause we are selling our dirtbikes. But we now have atvs. I just bought my BF750 and my bro is getting one too. All our friends have bought atvs from our Kawi dealership so we have a ton of Kawi's here. Prairies and Brute Forces. I've been racing in the mud runs for the past 2 yrs and I am really into it. My bro will be joinin too and all my friends are in it as well. We are planning on holding some mud runs at our place cause its in the country and all and a lot of fun. I think we could bring a lot of people to our place and meet all of the great people on this site. Maybe race for some money or trophy or somethin. I know there is some legal stuff you have to go through. I will look into it more though. Have an adult class and also a 12 and under class or somethin for the kids. Might do it the first time just to see what happens, no money involved or anything. Just bring your quad or dirtbike, hahaha. See how big it can get. So I will invite all of you to our place to play in the mud. Just interested in seein what goes down. I will let you know ahead of time when it will be held.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Trailblazer

I'd love to try my 800 in your mud puddle. I've got some friends that would be down for a little mud running. We all ride polaris (some what brand loyal but open minded), I'd like see some of the comparisons between Kawi's and Polaris. Let me know asap we all live in Johnson County (don't judge) which is just down the street.

You guys ever ride at Deepwater or Finger Lakes? There parking lots are bigger than Perrys' whole ride area and enough mud to make perry look like a desert.

We're always looking for some none Polaris quads to ride with so we can give good comparisons and see if we are missing out on anything.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

JASON420Z-You are more than welcome to come over anytime. We dont have the pit done yet but we still got one big swamp area at our place. Its nasty. Almost 3ft deep. I went through the tunnel that goes under the highway and the water was over 3 ft deep and I made it all the way through on my 750BF. It was floating! The more atv's at our place the better. As soon as we get that pit done, I will let everyone know. I can't wait to get it done.

I have never ridden at deepwater but I keep hearing more and more about it. Is it great? Where is it? I have been to finger lakes 2 times. It is awesome there. I want to go camping this yr there. I should have more fun this time with a 4x4 atv. i want to stay a whole weekend so I can really explore. You go there a lot?

I will be going to Perry Ks on Sat after i get off work at 2. Depends on if I get a bunch of people goin with me. Its fun there since I got a 4x4. Let me know if you want to go.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Trailblazer

We end up at Deepwater 85% of the time. We've been to Perry, Pomona (closed), Finger Lakes, St. Joe state park(by St. Louis), Little Sahara, and Deep Water. The best was the Dunes, 2nd St. Joe (sand, mud, rock, awsome hill climbs, nice camp areas) both of which are 5 hours from KC. Deepwater is a strong 3rd and it only takes an 1.5 hours to get there. You just take 71 highway south to 7 south to Clinton, MO. My pics were all taken at deep water Its alot like Finger Lakes but closer and no fees or flags.