Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St.Joe riders

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default St.Joe riders

Hey,how are all of you guys doing?Been riding much?My frame is off to be painted now.I hope to have it back within a week or two.Jeff from F.A.S.T. is going to try to have my cylinders and carbs. back to me within 2 weeks.We're going to try to have the beast(LOL!) back at St.Joe in March.Can't wait to meet you guys again.Maybe a little racing?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah,I have a friend looking for a aftermarket blaster pipe.Anybody know of one?

Old 01-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St.Joe riders

Hey Dallas, whats up? The weather has been nice enough to ride, however I've just had to many other things going on. So I haven't made it down to St. Joe for a while myself.
Most likely I will be making it down sometime in March as well.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

Dallas, we rode a few weeks ago but just about everything we have is broke right now. My motor parts were supposedly shipped today from A&S so hope to have that back together soon! Looking forward to some more racing too.

Pat

Old 01-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

Did A&S do ya right?
I feel honored to talk to such a famous person.Having your quad in a magazine.My wife tried to get my banshee in dirt wheels,but I guess they thought it wasn't pretty enough.Your's is a very good looking banshee.Maybe mine will be in there someday.Oh well,I'm ready to do some racin'.Too bad my banshee isn't,but it will before too long.
"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"

Old 01-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

Dallas, I'll let you know after I get my parts back. It's certainly been a learning experience though.

Pat

Old 01-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

I'll be learning too.I'm going to be installing an over-ride.I've had the cases apart before,but I've never messed with the transmission.I've never rode a banshee with an over-ride either.Yeah,I'll be learning.Hopefully a little faster too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

With everything you're doing to yours you should be plenty fast. I'm hoping mine runs better after we get it back together. Sometime this year I plan on trying some alcohol carbs to see what that does for me. I don't want to be fastest....I just want to beat Matt once in a while. I'm thinking about getting him into an intervention program for anorexics and maybe melting some lead and pouring it into his frame when he isn't looking... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

We could all pitch in and buy him about a 100 big macs.Maybe he'll gain a pound or two.Wish I had that problem.I think I could just drive by McDonalds and gain weight.LOL!Think he realizes he has a big bull's eye on him and that honda?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]That bike sure is fast.Then again it might be slow when the rider isn't a light weight.LOL!J/K.

Old 01-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

ill be ready hehe
you guys are bad hehe

Old 01-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe riders

Originally posted by: stewbing
ill be ready hehe