Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Nothern Va(Virginia) riders sign up here:

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nothern Va(Virginia) riders sign up here:

Hey guys,

Welcome to the Northern Virginia sign up sheet. I’m hoping I can get some fellow riders out together and go riding. I personally own a 98 wolverine that I ride and a 94 honda fourtrax that my brother tries to keep up with =). My friend has a ds650 so as you can see, we already have a small diverse group going. Starting March 30 2006, we will be riding in either near Manassas or Winchester on weekends. I’m looking for adult riders that would be interested in first, replying to this thread to let others know your interested, and second, sending me a reply to my email address so I can get all riders in sync. I will be forwarding emails to whosoever wishes me to, even if I don’t go that weekend….. So even if you don’t want to go riding with a group, you would still be informed on where and when we are going. A common area will be set depending on where people live so put in your reply ASAP! I live in Manassas, and my friend lives in Winchester. So if you live anywhere close to those two areas then you should sign up.

Thanks for reading this post and Good Luck Riding!!!

Daddywolverine

ds_McKinney@hotmail.com

Old 02-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

I'm up for a ride. I don't have any place to ride close to home.

Old 02-20-2006, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

I'm up too, as soon as I get the bike back together. I live in Woodbridge.

Old 02-24-2006, 07:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

Awesome guys, I’m hoping we get maybe 5 more listings so we would always have a few people out riding. Make sure you send an email to my account so I can reply as to what time we start riding and where to meet. man, I might have to buy a faster quad with you guys...lol. BlackKawi, I noticed you have a family and each member has their own quad, feel welcome to bring them along for the ride.

Old 02-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

older family man have been out of the woods for 5 years
just picked up a 05 TRX450R all of my old race buddy have
moved on to other venues just like I did but i was missing
the smell of the woods dirt and mud looking for new riding
buddies. would be interested in getting together for rides

Old 02-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Trailblazer

im in winchester! where at in winchester would we be riding?

Old 02-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer

www.eastcoastatvriders.com check it out ..... its a growing site with people from all over you might be able to find some info there

Old 03-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

I’m glad to see that more people are signing up. My friend is the one that lives in Winchester. We’ve been to two pretty good trails. One of them was over 18 miles and the other one was about 11. Last weekend me and two others rode the old fire trails in Woodbridge. Again, March 31 is when the trails are opening back up. The trails near my house are great but there is a few no trespassing signs. I wouldn’t feel comfortable taking you guys there. The ones in Winchester are county owned and are free.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

It supposed to be warm this weekend hope you all can have a ride. I'm just getting back into town and don't have any KPs . I'd like to find a place where I can ride wiht my son in my lap since he's only 3 without getting to mush crap for it. I also got a new brain bucket so i can ride on public land. Let me know if you all go I may be able to sneak out.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, count me in! I've been riding mainly at the Cove near Winchester. Rode this weekend at Southern MD ATV Park. Definitely looking for more places to ride. Count me in and keep me posted. My email is bpitches@gmail.com 703 376 7771. The wife lets me out most weekends [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Nothern Va(Virginia) riders sign up here: