Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

good place to ride in upstate south carolina

Old 04-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good place to ride in upstate south carolina

found this place just outside of gaffney a while back and i thought it was really good lots of mud and well taken care of trails http://www.kbarmatvanddirtbikepark.com/ they got a cood website too

Old 04-17-2006, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

I had just heard of this place as well (KbarM) and called the owner to ask about his facility. He told me it was one of the best places to go and very technical. It's good to hear feedback from someone else who has been there. It will be about a two hour drive for me and I don't like driving that far to ride 10 miles of flat trails that have nothing technical about them. The owner had claimed he has about 50 miles of trails for atv's?

I live in the upstate of SC and I can tell you that there is really nothing technical or worth driving to locally. I do a lot of riding in Gorgia and some in NC because of this. All the area riding spots you will read about on the web are very flat and very short trails. There are some nice scenic trails here but if you decide to ride any of them make darn sure you call before you haul, they all close for the hint of a rain drop in the air.

If you want more info send me a message and I will give you a listing of what is available.

Mud

Old 02-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have a 2005 yfz 450 and i have ridden at K bar quiet a few times and love it there are some trails for the more sport type and some for the 4x4s but i wouldnt suggest going on a sport quad after a good rain cause it can get pretty tough but i like it pretty good up there and ill be going back soon... march the 8th and 9th they are having a big mud bog event and whatnot food/camping/vendor's/raffle and all kinds of stuff i went last year and im not gonna miss it this year hope to see some ppl there!