Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Va riders

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Va riders

I live in the Dinwiddie/ Col.hgts area and will be looking for some places to ride soon.Im in the process of getting a trx450 but need to see how hard it is going to be to find places to ride.I know about the place in North Carolina and a few others but just trying to find places to ride without getting in any kind of trouble. Thanks for the feed back.

Old 08-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

yo chopper- I have a small group of riders and trails in dinwidde and chesterfield.We do alot of mud and trails needing 4x4. Your 2x4 wont be much fun but you can ride with us. Where do you live? Im in Chester.

Old 08-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

I live near the drag strip in dinwiddie.If im going to need a 4x4 then the 450 2x4 is not going to be to much fun.I dont have the quad yet still have a few more weeks.Me and a friend are planning on getting some he is looking at the banshee we are more into the speed than 4x4.we have to get something to let out some stress.Where abouts in chester are u RT 10, Court house area etc . lookforward to hearing form you.

Old 08-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

Have you ever been to the Shirley Plantation to ride if so where is that at and what was the cost ?I have heard a few people talking about it?Trying to get as much info as possiable.hope you can help me out. Thanks

Old 08-28-2006, 10:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

my buddy has 20 acres near dewitt and we ride the old train track bed. I live near TD highschool. I run a 700 polaris and my buddy a 700 prairie. You should check out some of the sport 4x4s- a friend has a 500 scrambler that he loves. Once you tear up some deep mud holes you wont miss just driving fast.

Old 09-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

Old 09-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

Well the day has came I got a quad.Trying to find some trails to ride near by that I can park the truck and trailer and wont get any trouble can you help me out?How can I get on the old train tracks in dewitt?someone was also telling me about the power lines in chester near 95.PLEASE HELP want to ride bad! Thanks for the help

Old 09-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

Yo Chopper-- I hope that you passed on the 2x4 noise maker and picked up a 4x4 that you can acually ride on the trails with. A group of riders will be going to Surry and ride at Slades Park in the next few weeks. If you want to go let me know. I also park at my buddy's house to ride the train bed in dinwiddie- the only problem is noise, we are near a bunch of houses and a noisey two stroke will bring us unwanted attention from Johnny Law.

Old 09-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

I didnt get a 4x4 I got a raptor 700.I found the train bed in dinwiddie they are some good trails off of that. Those trails run a long way dont they?Have you went to slades park before if so what is that place like and when are you going again?Hace you ever went to the place in NC or the hatfield mccoy trails in WVA they say they go on forever.Thanks for the input and just let me know the date on the trip to slades park.Thanks

Old 09-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

I know that you are in dinwiddie area. I'm here in bedford county. There is a place in the parkway over here that is made for all types of quads. The trial is called south pedlar. It cost 5 bucks to park you vehicle with trailor and you can ride all day long. I went up acouple of weeks ago and had a blast. You do not have to have a 4wd quad. But there is mud holes, jumps and hills and pretty goods trials. Do a search on south pedlar, there is a site that gives out the maps of the trials.

Quick Reply: Va riders