Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Please give this attention.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please give this attention.

Hello. This is George Lembo. Mike Lembo is my grandfather. He owns Lembo Lake (ATVNY). I posted on other parts of this forum, and people who came up had mentioned that they saw my message. If this is so, then that means people are willing to find out what's going on over here at Lembo Lake. We have been harrased and threatened. Our riders have been threatened. Police officers come up to our park and tell picnickers that they will get arrested so they won't come back anymore, and they threaten Mike as well. There is absolutely no way that they would have the authority to do this, so dont be fooled by it. This is private property, and it would be no different than coming to a birthday party and arresting guests. They are now trying to shut us down for camping and picnicking and fishing. It's a violation of our rights. Your support as the people that enjoy our facilities is greatly needed. We have thousands of people coming to picnic. Those people include everyone from children to senior citizens, and of course it most likely includes you too. If we are shut down, there will be no more activities at ATVNY. So I ask once again, to help support us. If you are or know anyone who is an attorney or civil rights attorney that can offer Mike some legal assistance in this matter, it would be greatly appreciated. We are also appealing to AMA (American Motorcycle Association) for any support they may be able to offer. We feel this is newsworthy since we have been grandfathered since 1971, before any zoning in this area. We have been featured on the channels MTV and Oxygen. Its a family oriented park. 80% of our clients are children. It keeps them off the streets and out of trouble, and parents are using it as leverage, and they are telling us they are bonding more and more with their children because of our park. In essance, we are appealing to anyone out there with any clout that can offer some assistance to save the park. In the end, it's a locally politcal move to obtain our property and put us out of business. It's costing local tax payers thousands of dollars to put us out of business, and there's really no need for it. Anyone who is wishing to contact the editors of our local newpaper (The Times Herald Record), the e-mail address is classads@th-record.com. Please inundate the paper with your messages or protest. My e-mail address is georgelembo@optonline.net and Mike Lembo's e-mail address is atvny@optonline.net. Every effort will be appreciated.